Maxima eats it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maxima eats it

Got home from college a few weeks ago, and with my working 55 hours a week, I haven't had time to do anything, especially street racing or going to the local hangouts. Well I gave a buddy of mine a ride home from work, and this maxima comes flying off the off ramp. I guess he heard the BOV, or just saw the intercooler, but this "gangsta" white guy driving the maxima tells me "turbos ain't shit" and "your car is slow". well the kid riding with me tends to have a big mouth, and is in love with trucks. Happens to be a big deisel next to me, and he tells the maxima his car is slow and the deisel will smoke all of us. well lights turns green, my buddy yells at me to go, maxima already jumped it, so i gunned it. just as I blew by the maxima the deisel flew by me. Turns out the maxima was turbod and he looked like a fool with his girl in the car, the deisel smoked me.

5 minutes later a beretta i think tries to race me. he tears off from a redlight we were at, i wasn't thinking, just driving normally, my friends screams at me "what are you doing???" so i floor it and blew past that car. Dropped my buddy off, on my way home, and this camaro with 2 punks in it are doing the speed up slow down thing next to me. I hit a red light with him, and the passenger says "your turbo is spooling but you still ain't fast". My reply "I don't care I'm not racing". So we continue, im behind them. the keep speeding up slowing down, then they decided to slow down to the speed of another car so i couldn't pass, the other car turned and I continue on my merry way, then as i turn off he shouts, "your car is a piece of shit".

The first race was fun, the last bit was a rant about how I hate cocky domestic drivers, and this kid just had the muffler cut off. Just the most racing ive done in about 10 months
    Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

I love diesels people can underestimate them a times but we got a shit load @ my school. Anyway yea cocky as mother fuckers need to run into a tree and die. Thats my take on it. But damn where you live there are a lotta haters lol.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

good kill. People just dont understands cb7's get up yaknow good shit

Comment

yes..this is what i like to hear. how much boost are you running?

Comment

8psi with a creep to 10psi
          Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by 92ex
            8psi with a creep to 10psi
            NIIIIICCEEEE

keeping it COOL is the key!

fuck those domestic cockey slapnuts....

but a big for the turbo setup!!

as soon as I get out of this greenback shamble...I will eventually either sell this CB7 and get a cleaner one...OR..just renovate it..and restore it...BUT with another powerplant....

the setup is ...

its just an EXPERIMENT..

BOOST..but with GSX-R ..ITBs..and fabricated Airbox for the compressed boost..

engine..H22A1.. F20A DOHC "rare JDM" or F22B DOHC "JDM"
            turbo..( turbonetics T60 )

half sized radiator..

im just making my LIST...little by little..I will be back on the DARKSIDE

trying to get under 11s and still be a DD

UNFORTUNATELY...reliabilty goes out the window
            92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
            My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
              I love diesels people can underestimate them a times but we got a shit load @ my school. Anyway yea cocky as mother fuckers need to run into a tree and die. Thats my take on it. But damn where you live there are a lotta haters lol.

Diesels are TORQUE DEMONS...they have MAD PULL...so be careful of a DIESEL...just because they might not make alot of HP..like gasoline engines do...they make ALMOST double the number of the HP for the Trq numbers..

example ..

205Hp...but putting out like 376 -410 ft lbs of Trq

i dunno.. just throwing out numbers....but I do know that diesels are PULLING monsters!
              92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:

Comment

Originally posted by mondojackal
                yes..this is what i like to hear. how much boost are you running?
                Mondo...you going boost yet mayne????

or are you already weezin'????

MR Thread:

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7

yeah mondo, whenever you need help with your setup or parts let me know, just PM me since I'm never online anymore
                  Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

yeah mondo, whenever you need help with your setup or parts let me know, just PM me since I'm never online anymore
                    He told me about the expected 250whp. That would be sick!!
                    RICE COOKA!!

Comment

I recently raced a new maxima 3.5s or whatever, it sounded mean so I gunned it and was a few cars by third! So myeah! Turbo is fun! Tuning isnt! LOL! Peace!

WaC!

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7

Originally posted by 92DX
                        He told me about the expected 250whp. That would be sick!!
                        haha, thanks guys! it's good to know people are interested. and no, man, i haven't gone boost yet, im starting at the university this fall, so money is really tight. its gonna be longer than originally thought.

Comment

I tried racing a newer Maxima... I lost.

Comment

If it was a 3.5, many would lose. They are quick!
                            1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

no, it was the older body style, the more boxy one. I think it may have been a 4 cyl, i dunno. it was a stick though
                              Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Working...
                              X