i got ass raped by an sc400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i got ass raped by an sc400

Ok so i pull out of my alley to go to work this morning and i see this lexus coming my way.didnt think any of it till he flew past me.I was doin forty and just droped to 3rd and kinda passed him on light throttle.We stopped at the light and he keep rolling forward waiting for the light.I did the same but he still had a fender on me launching.I didnt expect the light to turn green that soon but when it did he just launched on me.I didnt launch hard AND i hit fuel cut in 1st (stupid me).We raced to 65 ish and he got two cars on me.I think if i launched and shifted right i would of beat him or come very close to it.I know he lives around so i'm sure i'll get to run him again.Does anyone know what these fuckers have?

P.S.-my car is slow, i suck at typing stories.

ILBB
    People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
    The world needs to be reset.

Depends on the year. They had a 4.0 liter V8 with between 250 and 290 HP.
    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

if they have that much power, getting been by juts two cars isn't bad at all man, just a hair off if you are talking 1/8th mile times.
      My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

i had one and they're not fast at all.....f22 accord fast for the 250hp version and even the 290hp versions with vvtli aren't fast, mid 15's i believe.....the problem is that they ALL came with an auto tranny that used up over 40% of the power because it was designed to be SMOOTH as fuck.........they're slow but i miss mine.....
        ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

You did good all you need is a h22 and you should be straight,with a little weight reduction.

Comment

my friend has the sc300, pretty quick for that heavy of a car, but hes putting a 1jz in
            Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

They made a manual version of the SC if I remember. It was very limited though and for the 6 cylinder. Usually the sc400 is a v8, the 300 is usually the i6 but it depends on year I guess dunno if they changed the powerplants. Those cars are hella heavy too so that would kinda be why there not that quick but throw you a 2jz or just turbo the v8 you got a beast.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                They made a manual version of the SC if I remember. It was very limited though and for the 6 cylinder. Usually the sc400 is a v8, the 300 is usually the i6 but it depends on year I guess dunno if they changed the powerplants. Those cars are hella heavy too so that would kinda be why there not that quick but throw you a 2jz or just turbo the v8 you got a beast.

The SC400 was always a V8 (the 400 referring to the 4.0 liter displacement) and the SC300 was always a straight 6 (300 referring to the 3.0 liter displacement).

Like Fizz said, they are quite heavy, and were designed for smoothness and comfort, not speed.
                The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                  Yea. I wanna drive one.

Originally posted by lordoja
                  im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

sc300 = soarer = 1jz + auto that can hold 700 horsies.. woowoo.. id rather do a 5 speed swap and spend 3000 on a clutch and flywheel that can hold 700 horsies.. okay im rambling. lexus/toyota make some neat cars.

Comment

seen him again today but he had kids in the car so obviously i didnt try to race.he gave me the nod though i cant wait till i see him again, his ass is mine

ILBB
                      People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
                      The world needs to be reset.

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
                        The SC400 was always a V8 (the 400 referring to the 4.0 liter displacement) and the SC300 was always a straight 6 (300 referring to the 3.0 liter displacement).

Like Fizz said, they are quite heavy, and were designed for smoothness and comfort, not speed.
                        Yes I know this I was just saying about the V8 hp ratings I wasnt sure if it changed. Didnt know if they changed something in the powerplants to raise hp was what I meant. Damn my engrish sucks.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        I piss off people for fun.
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

i tohught they had the 2jz-gt
                          which is the n/a version in supras...swap in the 2jz-gte with a turbo and you'd be good.
                          ive always wanted a stick shift sc300
                          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

hey man I know its a heavy car but its a BABY supra....
                            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                            ....................My New Baby
                            SOLD TO
                            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
                              hey man I know its a heavy car but its a BABY supra....
                              no it's not, it's a better camry, think of it like that.....

they have potential, but here in the states, the v8 is all but overlooked and the i6 is usually swapped for the supra setup......

in australia, the v8 has a few options for forced induction kits and has some support......you can piece together a kit to put a manual tranny in the v8 as well, and coupled with something like the FAT s/c, you could have a 400hp car that may last 300,000 miles
                              ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

Working...
                              X