X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jukesbox View Post
    major update

- write off ...upload pics later
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! that sucks man! are you ok?
    Last edited by 91 EX-R; 06-18-2008, 02:19 PM.
    Originally posted by deevergote.
    And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

Originally posted by 91 EX-R View Post
      NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! that sucks man! are you ok?
      yes i'm ok bro, this shit happened wedensday and i still get head aches in the morning nothing serious, thanks for asking...but Ayumi, i'm pretty sure theres no bringing her back, insurance is being a major pain in the ass cause they arent giving me enough cash-o-las to fix her, and its not even like the damage is all that bad...ahhh i have enough stress on my mind, i geuss its back to ttc for me

i'll update you guys when i get the chance, but in the mean time, i'd just like to say thanks to all of you guys that helped me put this car together, its to bad we didnt get enough meets in. take care guys.

PEACE
      - Jukes
      Last edited by Jukesbox; 06-18-2008, 04:22 PM.

A & A Auto Service
      Pro-Spec
      TorontoJDM
      "Driven daily, or not at all"

Comment

u gonna come abck in the cb7 game
        GasOrAss?

www.club5252.com

Comment

jukesbox wtf! that car was so mint man!

THIS CAR DOES NOT BELONG TO ME SO STOP GIVING ME COMPLIMENTS!! although it is quite nice....

Vehicular Lunacy At Its Finest

Comment

sold my car too.. might see it in the gta area
            My Ride...

Comment

^ WHAT THE HELL dude your car was siiiick.

also, i added a type R lip and rims.

THIS CAR DOES NOT BELONG TO ME SO STOP GIVING ME COMPLIMENTS!! although it is quite nice....

Vehicular Lunacy At Its Finest

Comment

Originally posted by 1990LX View Post
                ^ WHAT THE HELL dude your car was siiiick.

also, i added a type R lip and rims.
                Yea, that car was sick. I was considering selling mine for a bit to grab it.

And, pics?

And one more thing before i forget. Any updates on your car Jukes?

Comment

Just thought to share this cuz I'm pretty excited. I've been meaning to clean out the IACV for a long time cuz of the erratic idle, and following arrozburner's DIY, it was super easy. Finally idle is perfect, and I was so excited so I thought this would be a good place to post. lol l8r.

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

sorry really busy with work and school and all that so ive been AFK for so damn long...sorry bout that, update?...drive and ef now...sorry guys

but i think my dad may have a surprise for you guys, who knows, some of you may recognize some things on the surprise
                    (the surprise isnt my car so dont asume things)

- Jukes

A & A Auto Service
                    Pro-Spec
                    TorontoJDM

Comment

Oh man! so whats the deal can you give any hints on what u think the surprise may be?

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

Originally posted by vinbon63 View Post
                        Oh man! so whats the deal can you give any hints on what u think the surprise may be?
                        sorry cant do that

- Jukes

A & A Auto Service
                        Pro-Spec
                        TorontoJDM

Comment

I decided to bring this thread back to life, since the build on my car has officially started. I took plenty of pics so far too.

I went out today and started to strip the car. I knew there was a leak in my trunk, but I had no idea how much water there was! The particle board was moldy and mushy, and the floor of the trunk was filthy from all of the dirty water leaking in.

All I got done today was getting the trunk stripped, since I woke up late, and it started to get cold out. I don't work in the cold.

I'll be updating and posting pics as I go.

Comment

Here's a teaser for now. I took pictures all throughout the stripping, so expect there to be a bunch eventually. I believe this is the first pic of my car ever on this site. Yay!

Last edited by 91 EX-R; 02-07-2009, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vinbon63 View Post
                              ok heres your first hint which pretty much give it away...

i never sold her and never will wanna see updates? you know where to go

A & A Auto Service
                              Pro-Spec
                              TorontoJDM

Comment

Originally posted by 91 EX-R View Post
                                I decided to bring this thread back to life, since the build on my car has officially started. I took plenty of pics so far too.

I went out today and started to strip the car. I knew there was a leak in my trunk, but I had no idea how much water there was! The particle board was moldy and mushy, and the floor of the trunk was filthy from all of the dirty water leaking in.

All I got done today was getting the trunk stripped, since I woke up late, and it started to get cold out. I don't work in the cold.

I'll be updating and posting pics as I go.
                                Nice to see you starting some work on it Mason!! if you ever need help working on her, let me know man, you have my number

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                                be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

Working...
                                X