Watch for inexperianced drivers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch for inexperianced drivers!

Well the other day(monday the 30th) i was walking home from work at about 9:30 Pm. It was snowing and there was a decent amount of snow on the roads. I saw this gmc safari was driving ( not very fast) towards me and was whipping the rear end of the van out. I figured it was some teen taking advantage of the snowy roads. Just as it passed me it drove sharply to the side walk and flew up on the curb and nailed the gaurdrail. I went back to see if they were ok and she was just a little shook up. The morral of the story is alway keep an eye on your surroundings. You can be the best driver in the world and still get taken out by someone!

The start of something good

It was a girl? LOLOLOLOL.
    How old?

There are terrible drivers everywhere, just a little bit more in certain areas.
    I went to Seneca in Toronto for Computer Engineering for one semester. The traffic on the 401 in the morning is terrible. Some drivers are just stupid. I switched schools and I'm now back at Durham. I don't think the 8AM classes helped at Seneca.

Side note. Winter tires.
    Needs to be mandatory in Ontario, it will try to help prevent so many accidents.
    Current:
    2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
    1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
    1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7Nub View Post
      It was a girl? LOLOLOLOL.
      How old?

There are terrible drivers everywhere, just a little bit more in certain areas.
      I went to Seneca in Toronto for Computer Engineering for one semester. The traffic on the 401 in the morning is terrible. Some drivers are just stupid. I switched schools and I'm now back at Durham. I don't think the 8AM classes helped at Seneca.

Side note. Winter tires.
      Needs to be mandatory in Ontario, it will try to help prevent so many accidents.
      Haha ya she was about 19. I bet she had shitty tires on that van too. It happened on dundas/hwy 2 right near fraiser ford lol. She was driving westbound into whitby and it happened right at the bottom of that hill. Im always watchin the road now hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Hondaman1990 View Post
        Haha ya she was about 19. I bet she had shitty tires on that van too. It happened on dundas/hwy 2 right near fraiser ford lol. She was driving westbound into whitby and it happened right at the bottom of that hill. Im always watchin the road now hahaha
        Damm really? I know a girl that age who had an accident that night.
        Was she blonde? Damm women drivers......
        Current:

Past:

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

Side note. Winter tires.
          It may help some, but I wonder how much. Have things improved in Quebec since they made them mandatory there.

Giving the average motorist winter tires is like giving a facebook-posting, duckface making bar-star a digital SLR. Sure they might take a few better pictures, but it won't make them a better photographer.

Comment

Glad to know you weren't hurt.

I'd like to add another thing. Drivers of current-generation, charcoal-grey Toyota Corolla LEs should be stayed as FAR AWAY FROM as possible.

Perhaps it is because I live in a college town, but I feel that only complete idiots (first-time drivers) with no road sense lease these cars because they're cheap, white-bread transportation appliances. I have been in countless situations where charcoal-grey Corollas have almost changed lanes into me, bumped me in stop-and-go traffic, and driven with their high beams stuck on. I now make it a point to stay THE FUCK AWAY from this specific model. "S", "XRS", and "XLE" models are exempted because the drivers tend to be more experienced.
            Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
            2005 Acura TSX 6MT
            2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

Originally posted by Nurega View Post
              Glad to know you weren't hurt.

I'd like to add another thing. Drivers of current-generation, charcoal-grey Toyota Corolla LEs should be stayed as FAR AWAY FROM as possible.

Perhaps it is because I live in a college town, but I feel that only complete idiots (first-time drivers) with no road sense lease these cars because they're cheap, white-bread transportation appliances. I have been in countless situations where charcoal-grey Corollas have almost changed lanes into me, bumped me in stop-and-go traffic, and driven with their high beams stuck on. I now make it a point to stay THE FUCK AWAY from this specific model. "S", "XRS", and "XLE" models are exempted because the drivers tend to be more experienced.
              Ya thanks. There too many assholes on the roads these days. And to answer your question nub, she had long brown hair. Im glad she was ok and that i was in a rush to get home! Haha

Comment

no one asked the most important question yet...

was she hot?

A & A Auto Service
                Pro-Spec
                TorontoJDM
                "Driven daily, or not at all"

Comment

Originally posted by Jukesbox View Post
                  no one asked the most important question yet...

was she hot?
                  Haha i was gonna put that in the post. She was decent, hence why i waited so long with her!

Comment

I probably know her then lol. Was the van green? 0.o
                    Oh well w/e. I was getting to that AJ hahahahaha.

Oshawa is stupid. There are just so many rednecks.
                    LOL.

Either in a big truck or a small Cavalier. -_-
                    Current:

Past:

Comment

LOL.

Agreed!

Comment

LOL.

hey i drive a cavalier as a beater, does that mean im a redneck

New heart and soul H22A4
                        Bought from: King James,kouzie,xkjnboix,tommi
                        Sold too: P5ylance,GearBangnAccord
                        Traded with: crazymikey,nine_deuce

Comment

Working...
                        X