Buying an Accord out of province.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buying an Accord out of province.

Hello fellow Canadians. If you haven't heard I totaled my cb.. But once funds are together, I will be buying another. The market for cb's sucks in Saskatchewan. My question, Have many of you bought out of province cars? Has anyone had another tuner check out cars for them, that way the person could fly out to pick it up without worry of a shitty buy? Would anyone be willing to check out a cb for me? Ontario seems to have an amazing market for them, IT blows my mind to see the deals out there. I would like to build my own cb, but for $3000 with an already h swapped clean car... It seems stupid to spend $6000 or more doing it your self.
    Let me know what you guys think. Thanks for your time.

I have not purchased an out of province car myself. I would not mind helping a fellow member out. You are correct. There a lot of already swapped h cb's out here, you will find the odd turbo'd f22b here and there. My wheels are on the road this Friday, but from Saturday on, I can always go check out a car for you. I can carry a camera, take a video, see how the engine runs, test drive it, etc. I'll see if I can get a mechanic to come along as well. I would hit up jukesbox though, hes nice guy and knows his stuff. I do not know if he would be willing to do it or not though, but to me, he would be your ideal choice, maybe some compensation for his time, I personally dont care lol. I love going to see cars.
    Everyday is one day closer to completing my cb7 <3

Comment

Thanks alot man, I will be thinking about it alot. If I do go that route, I would really appreciate the help. I just sold my Nissan truck for $2100 today, when my return from my previous Accord comes in I will be looking alot harder.

Comment

no prob. check the local things we find on classifieds thread. I posted some ok looking cbs
        Everyday is one day closer to completing my cb7 <3

Comment

Originally posted by SASKCB7 View Post
          Hello fellow Canadians. If you haven't heard I totaled my cb.. But once funds are together, I will be buying another. The market for cb's sucks in Saskatchewan. My question, Have many of you bought out of province cars? Has anyone had another tuner check out cars for them, that way the person could fly out to pick it up without worry of a shitty buy? Would anyone be willing to check out a cb for me? Ontario seems to have an amazing market for them, IT blows my mind to see the deals out there. I would like to build my own cb, but for $3000 with an already h swapped clean car... It seems stupid to spend $6000 or more doing it your self.
          Let me know what you guys think. Thanks for your time.
          That sucks man, hopefully your ok. You can find cars with H22A's already in them, but you have to play a little to make sure they are running "right".

I'm east of Toronto. If I find something I may post it in our Kijiji thread.
          If you want join the Facebook group for us and I post stuff like this more actively.

If a car is in the east end I'd gladly look at one for you!
          Current:
          2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
          1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
          1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

ill sell you mine atm im in a sell all my cars mode and get an 05-10 model.. just putting it out there
            Summer 11' Big plans (Bodywork/paint/rims etc..) in Progress STAY TUNED

CLICK THE PIC

Comment

Thanks for offering to help everyone, I really appreciate it. But there is a decent looking one in province here, I am taking the trip to look at it tomorrow. It's a 92 Sedan, 5spd, guy says there is no rust, great interior (burgundy... . ) only wants $700 because it needs a safety. Will keep you guys updated.

Comment

Working...
              X