parts swap meet idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

parts swap meet idea

i had mentioned this before but no one really took to the idea.

how would feel about having a parts swap meet? we all meet up in a huge parking lot and we all bring parts that we have for sale. afterward(if we havent spent all our money. lol) or during, we could have a BBQ or go out to eat or the movies. wos up for this?

I'd definately be down as long as i am free the day it takes place

"Cars to me are meant, above all else, to be driven no matter what is done to them..."
    - RJ de Vera

Comment

well if you havent been to any of my meets, i always hold my meets on sunday so i know that everyone is off of work and able to come.

anyone else up for this?

Comment

im down as well

Frost White CB7 Crew #26

Comment

well lets get some more people up for this. if enough want this and will show up then ill have it in a couple of months.

Comment

couple of months???? it will be cold as shit and snowing probly...needs to be in the next 2 months

"Cars to me are meant, above all else, to be driven no matter what is done to them..."
            - RJ de Vera

Comment

Originally posted by H22AccordCPT
              couple of months???? it will be cold as shit and snowing probly...needs to be in the next 2 months

of course man. i aint gonna have us out there freezing our butts off. lol

Comment

Snow in MD, WTF. We didn't freeze at BK in March so anytime before turkey day is all good.

Comment

I'd be down to meet some good folk from the forums as Sunday is my best day to come out. Saturday is usually my "honey do" day. Keep my posted.
                  Thanks.
                  "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
                  "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
                  ><((((º>

Comment

Originally posted by puzzlevil
                    Snow in MD, WTF. We didn't freeze at BK in March so anytime before turkey day is all good.

lmao. no we didnt. but i may have this in a couple of months. ill be sure its not cold. but ill be sure to have it on a sunday so keep in mind to have your sundays open

Comment

id be down i guess but the only parts i gots for sale is my 90 91 fogs.
                      "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                      "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                      Disregard females, acquire currency
                      BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx
                        id be down i guess but the only parts i gots for sale is my 90 91 fogs.
                        well maybe you might incur some other parts from friends or something. youll never know. i know i got an a6 IM painted black(looks like a dark grey b/c its BBQ flat black paint.) and a intake filter. and i think a couple of other things for sale too.

Comment

i mean yeah id be down. should have a cb by this weekend, maybe not mine, but im looking at a few right now. so maybe soon
                          "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                          "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                          Disregard females, acquire currency
                          BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx
                            i mean yeah id be down. should have a cb by this weekend, maybe not mine, but im looking at a few right now. so maybe soon

hurry up and get it man. holla

Comment

Where exactly will you have meet at if you are having it?

Comment

Working...
                              X