Spring Meet - Springfield, VA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spring Meet - Springfield, VA

"OK people, I've been watching the mid-atlantic meet videos and I want to have another one. Forget the fact that the guy who used to plan them isn't here (or if he is doesn't plan them any more). Get out there and represent! You say your a cb7 tuner? Prove it at this meet. This is the day of my birthday. So if you want to give me a birthday present then come to this meet! Let's make this a good turn out, just like it was at my BBQ meet. This is far enough ahead of time for you to be able to take off from work. No excuses or I will hunt you down and eat your face! " ~ Shadow1

P.S. - Whoever did the videos for those 4 meets, you need to bring yourself out to this meet!

Place: Springfield Mall - Springfield, VA
    6500 Springfield Mall
    Springfield, VA 22150
    Time: 1:00 PM
    Date: March 22, 2008 (Saturday)
    Details: Meet & Greet with BBQ to follow.

RULES:

FIRST AND FOREMOST!!!:

No REVVING, BURNOUTS, DOUGHNUTS, OR EXCESSIVE SPEEDING (in the parking lot )

Number 2:
    This parking lot is watched by the cops every time I have a meet. They drive by, they sit about 100 yards away and some have even came up and said hi. When they do this I will be the one to talk to them. I've yet to have any problems with them, nor do they need someone talking to them in slang or other terms to make us sound like a bunch of immature idiots ready to do something wrong. I'm not saying any of y'all are or sound immature though. Don't get me wrong So no throwing up signs, flicking them off, or giving them dirty looks. If they pass by, just wave.

Number 3:
    The last meet we had some cops got smart and got 2 guys in a dropped civic to come over and ask if anyone wanted race. A couple of people answered. 5 min later a city cop came over and told us to leave because he said they were getting reports of people street racing in the mall parking lot. Think about it, not a coincidence. If someone asks you if you want to race or a couple of guys come up and ask to race SAY NO!!!!

Number 4: Have fun. Yes I'm sure there will be some (if not all. lol) Speeding on the parkways, but don't try to pull of no stunts like burnouts from the lights or drifting around the corners, but have fun people. Thats all I want for y'all to do. Have fun (and obey these rules please).

Number 5: NO ALCOHOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO IS COMING:

1. Shadow1
    2. bigjoegood and fam
    3. turbomaxx
    4. H22AccordCPT
    5. CKYaccordHIM
    6. 91accord2dr
    7. HaulAss247+1
    8. 91CBoy
    9. JPsAccordSE
    10. Gotz_Cb7
    11. GUA-D'zCb-7
    12. puzzlevil
    13. cornerkid322
    14. lsn92ex
    15. 90-JDMCB7
    16. breeziebabyyy(maybe)
    17. civic_90_08
    18. doughboy415
    19. 1990HybridCB7
    20. Accord_SiR
    21. bagoon316(maybe)
    22. straightedge
    23. dep22build
    24. new_beinnings
    25. sleepersweepers
    26. simpL_cb7
    27. Maple50175
    28. H0ndaSpyd3rLM
    29. sin2k5
    30. GenDBlade
    31. zay386
    32. blue91accord
    33. pwrusr
    34. blazen_accord
    35. addison82
    36. dbsharp
    37. Black_Soul
    38. f22bcb7r
    39. BillKisme
    40. keon
    41. Kellen
    42. ncoutlaw
    43. jimmybean21
    44. Straight Success
    45. doughboy728

BE SURE TO BRING SOMETHING FOR THE BBQ!!!!

STUFF AND THE PEOPLE WHO ARE BRINGING IT:

1. bigjoegood1: Honey ginger grilled chicken
    2. JPsAccordSE: Coolers
    3. Shadow1: Grills (maybe one or two)
    4. doughboy415(grills and some food)

If anyone else wants to bring more, then do so by all means. Everyone be sure to bring something. If y'all need to call me about this, my number is 252-678-2642. I work at night all this weekend, so if you want or need me to call be sure to leave a messege or text me.

If your bringing something, be sure to post up what your bringing so I can put it next to your name.
    Last edited by Shadow1; 03-05-2008, 10:00 PM.

so no one is interested in this?

Comment

its fucking 5 months out dude lol no one can make that call yet
      "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
      "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
      Disregard females, acquire currency
      BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

true. but at least they can show some type of interest. lol

Comment

hell maybe ill have the camaro running by then. today i managed to fuck up the wiring by accidentally yanking out one of the wires running from the fuse box to the switch.
          "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.

Comment

WTF boi. lol. oh well. i managed to break my fuel line right next to the fuel filter. now i have to find some way of fixing it. so far its cost me like $6. but im sure ill end up putting it in the shop and it will cost me like $100

late night bump.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
              ok people. ive been watching the mid-atlantic meet videos and i want to have another one. forget the fact that the guy who used to plan them isnt here(or if he is doesnt plan them any more). get out there and represent. you say your a cb7 tuner? prove it at this meet.

Place: Springfield Mall, Springfield, Va
              Time: 1pm
              Date: March 23rd, 2008
              Details: meet and greet and BBQ to follow.

this is the day of my birthday so if you want to give me a birthday present then come to this meet . lets make this a good turn out like it was at my BBQ meet.

PS- and to who ever did the videos for those 4 meets. you need to bring yourself out there. lol.

this is far enough ahead of time for you to be able to take off from work. no excuses. or i will hunt your down and eat your face

Whos coming:
              1. Shadow1
              2. bigjoegood1 and my sons
              "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
              "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
              ><((((º>

Comment

i mean put me on the list ill be there im sure, HOPEFULLY in the camaro, but if not ill take the VIP.

haha i got this purple street sign in the back window that says PIMP AVE

hahaha

Comment

well your on the list landon. and so is bigjoegood.

Comment

fucking camaro is wired like a fucking bitch its seriously an electrical NIGHTMARE in there lol

this is rediculous

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx
                      fucking camaro is wired like a fucking bitch its seriously an electrical NIGHTMARE in there lol

this is rediculous

lmao. well. thats what you get for being a trader to the cb7 community. lmao. american cars know your a import tuner at heart and the tuner bug that has you? yeah. he's probaly the one whos messing up your car. lmao

Comment

I'll show

"Cars to me are meant, above all else, to be driven no matter what is done to them..."
                        - RJ de Vera

Comment

^
                          ^
                          ^
                          you for real man? your gonna come down to NC on the 14th?! nice. great man. be lookin forward to seeing you

Comment

NC on the 14th??? I thought this was planning way in advance for sprinfield VA, march 23rd??? Now I'm confused...

"Cars to me are meant, above all else, to be driven no matter what is done to them..."
                            - RJ de Vera

Comment

Originally posted by H22AccordCPT
                              NC on the 14th??? I thought this was planning way in advance for sprinfield VA, march 23rd??? Now I'm confused...

lmao. my bad. wrong thread. yeah its for next year. lol. i mised up the threads.

Comment

Working...
                              X