*MASSIVE* Mid-Missouri Meet 6/4/2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*MASSIVE* Mid-Missouri Meet 6/4/2011

Second Annual Columbia, MO Summer Meet. This years meet will be held on June 4th, 2011 at Reactor Field parking lot right off of Providence Rd. Last years meet had an attendance of 250+ cars/bikes with rain, and we're hoping to double that number this year. This meet is open to ANY make/model of car, bike, truck, etc. This year the University of Missouri was kind enough to let us use one of their parking lots with a capacity of 500+ spots. We will be having a BBQ, with, hopefully, a cruise afterwards. We are also lucky enough to have Allstate Insurance helping sponsor this meet so there will hopefully be a booth setup where you can have quotes run.

We already have 200 confirmed guests, as of right now, on facebook so it would be nice that when you tell that you're coming, you state if you have already confirmed on Facebook or not so that I don't put you down twice for coming. There will be more, later, concerning the food situation.

-Just like any other meet I please ask that there be no burnouts, alcohol, etc because we are hoping to get this lot in the future!
    --Facebook event link--> http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php...47007715360423
    -Feel free to copy/paste onto other forums!

Date: June 4, 2011
    Time: 11am-6pm

Copied from the main forum. Everything is pretty much there. ANY car, ANY make--ANYTHING. People are coming from all over, so feel free to show up. Food will more than likely cost money, just to help cover costs. If it wont be set amounts, donations will be STRONGLY suggested.

There is an exit off I-70 for PROVIDENCE RD, so getting there is UBER-easy. Let me know if you guys needs maps, just in case.

And for anyone not sure if they wanna come or not, last year we had some serious turn outs and some serious rides. RHD hatches, Supras, CTRs, a J30 ITR...some serious stuff, so this is definitely not for the faint of heart.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

cant. fucking. wait.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Sounds like a great time
      WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
        cant. fucking. wait.
        Reminded me of Bart Scott...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Looks like I now have a deadline for having the prelude running...

We should get the Chicago guys and alot others to roll down too. Lets make this a midwest version of IA!
          Last edited by mndude07; 03-18-2011, 02:07 AM.
          There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

STL guys, KC guys, IA guys. Hell, Jeff(sunburn) said he might make it in his Ody.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
              STL guys, KC guys, IA guys. Hell, Jeff(sunburn) said he might make it in his Ody.
              I should be good to go , provided nothing major happens.

Comment

So....Jayson, Adam and Jeff, right now you guys are the only 3? I know of 1 or 2 other Kc guys, but as of right now it looks like just you 3. Im trying to get a number compiled so i can tell the leads how many people to expect.

Comment

Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn Damn...

Mike you already know why, please do take pictures for me tho guys? Mike I hope the KC crew shows up, I will send them messages (maybe even tommi)...
                  The CB7 Collector.
                  Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                  92 LX Coupe F22A1
                  2013 Toyota Corolla S
                  92 EX Sedan F22A1
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Ill try to get out there but i might not be in a cb7 im might be selling it to get a RWD sports car soon. havent told anyone yet so yea....im ready for the flaming

Comment

Originally posted by acefighter028 View Post
                      Ill try to get out there but i might not be in a cb7 im might be selling it to get a RWD sports car soon. havent told anyone yet so yea....im ready for the flaming
                      No flaming bro, I sold mine for health reasons and I now have an ody just show up if ya can

Comment

If its anything like last year, everyone parked together. The STLHonda guys parked together, the VW guys parked together and the "misc. Hondas" parked together, lol. Ill probably meet everyone somewhere off-site, that way we can cruise in together and park together. Only thing is, Ive got this up here, 6GA and on V6P.net, lol. I may have to have my CB7 brothers on one side and my 6G brothers on the other, lol.

Actually, now that I think about it, Jeff, you'll be in the Ody, Matt, you'll be in...whatever, lol, and Adam, if he's done, will be in his Prelude, so there may not be many "CB7s" lol.

Comment

If its anything like last year, everyone parked together. The STLHonda guys parked together, the VW guys parked together and the "misc. Hondas" parked together, lol. Ill probably meet everyone somewhere off-site, that way we can cruise in together and park together. Only thing is, Ive got this up here, 6GA and on V6P.net, lol. I may have to have my CB7 brothers on one side and my 6G brothers on the other, lol.

Actually, now that I think about it, Jeff, you'll be in the Ody, Matt, you'll be in...whatever, lol, and Adam, if he's done, will be in his Prelude, so there may not be many "CB7s" lol.
                          Ill try real hard to be out there with you guys. Im might be in a 240sx, a Starion or a MKIII Supra. idk

Comment

Originally posted by acefighter028 View Post
                            Ill try real hard to be out there with you guys. Im might be in a 240sx, a Starion or a MKIII Supra. idk
                            I could dig a 240 or a Starion. If it's a MKIII Supra...Ill kill you.

Comment

Oh hell, I might as well get a BB6 for shits and giggles now lol

I think Brian and I would be the only ones coming out (if I could go in the first place), and my cuz would have his CL out there....
                              The CB7 Collector.
                              Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                              92 LX Coupe F22A1
                              2013 Toyota Corolla S
                              92 EX Sedan F22A1
                              Originally posted by deevergote
                              Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Working...
                              X