No announcement yet.

17 Spoke Wheels and Rust Free Coupe Quarter Panels in Cincinnati U Pull and Pay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

17 Spoke Wheels and Rust Free Coupe Quarter Panels in Cincinnati U Pull and Pay

If anyone wants a pretty good set of 90-91 17 spoke alloys, there are four wheels on a 1991 EX at Cincinnati U Pull and Pay

Also a coupe with rust free quarters. They charge $2 entry fee, $60 for the quarter, $5.25 core charge, 10% environmental fee, and 6.75% sales tax. If I go cut them out for you, I'd have to have about $120 per side. I would cut forward of the door opening, high on the C pillar, inside the taillight, and include the outer half of the wheel housing.

Last edited by Fleetw00d; 09-28-2013, 11:30 PM.
    90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
    08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

damn that things clean, what a pity to see it in the yard destined for annihilation. If I was close and had the money Id salvage title it

Comment

Originally posted by illinois_erik View Post
      damn that things clean, what a pity to see it in the yard destined for annihilation. If I was close and had the money Id salvage title it
      They won't sell you the whole car. The 1991 EX was in pretty good shape overall as well, some rust and only light damage at the right front.
      90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
      08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

I seen alot of those today at the junkyard I was at today as well. Made me sad to see them rust free. And this Volvo 780 Bertone today
        The CB7 Collector.
        Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
        92 LX Coupe F22A1
        2013 Toyota Corolla S
        92 EX Sedan F22A1
        Originally posted by deevergote
        Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

all accords here are rust free. fuck rust.
          COUPE K24

Comment

I need them panels!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X