Colorado meet... 8/27 or 8/28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colorado meet... 8/27 or 8/28

Well since I enjoy meets so much I have decided to bring out my fellow cb7 owners . I would like to get together next weekend and just shoot the shit; drink some beer and take some pictures.

<==looking for places to have it
    No more cb7, 7 years of ownership and 196K on the ticker before she was sold

Current beast: 98 ej8 on 7psi with a 15g turbo and other goodies!

NREMT-B | 300D and some glass

im down

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
    member ride thread
    11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
    DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
    People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
    I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
    John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Alright update....since this weekend its supposed to be all rainy . Here is the new info:

meeting in aurora at chipolte (quincy and buckley) then possibly drive downtown for photos and some drink SEPTEMBER 4th .
      No more cb7, 7 years of ownership and 196K on the ticker before she was sold

Current beast: 98 ej8 on 7psi with a 15g turbo and other goodies!

NREMT-B | 300D and some glass

Comment

Shit, I haven't been here much lately - did the meet go down on the 4th? If not, I'm interested - see my reply in the other thread.

I'm up in Boulder - where is everyone else at? Hopefully not in the Springs . . .

Comment

Working...
        X