Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

modified black Acura RSX stolen this past weekend (Sept. 16-17)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

modified black Acura RSX stolen this past weekend (Sept. 16-17)

A friend's black RSX was stolen sometime last Thursday night/Friday morning from the Denver metro area (Sept. 16-17).

He had tons of time, money, and development in this car for autox and track use. Please be on the lookout for any sales of the parts listed below, and let me know if you come across ANYTHING that might help the owner or police recover the car/parts/put these assholes in jail.

From the (former) owner -

"It was parked in front of the house - I seldom park there usually it is in the garage, but I had parked there most of the week. I don't know how they did it - either they had a key or replaced the ECU/Immobilizer and hotwired it. But there was no glass and no signs that anything had happened - aside from the vacant parking spot. I doubt it was a flatbed job because the dogs would have gone nuts. I am not angry yet, but I have put soooo much time and money into that car, I am bummed. All I can hope for is that if they find it with either very little damage done, or it is totalled out - cause I don't want to be making car payments on a theft recovery.

Here is a list of the things that will fetch decent resell:

Sparc Evo2 seat - fiberglass
    Quaife limited slip differential
    Toda fightex coilovers
    Hotchkis 25mm sways F&R
    Hotchkis rear upper control arms
    DC Sports front titanium STB
    Cusco rear STB
    Greddy SP2 stainless exhaust
    Random tech high-flow cat
    DC Sports ceramic header
    Rota Slipstreams w EcstaMX 205/55-16
    AEM V2 intake
    J's racing torque damper
    Autopower rollbar
    Hondata #4 ECU (doubt they can use it w/o keys)

There is a LOT more, but these are the ones that will fetch the most money . . .

... if you come across a set of DC5 Toda Fightex coilovers - prototype units housed / welded into lower stock strut assembly they are probably from my car. They are exceptionally unique - as I don't believe anyone else in the US has a set. (I apparently don't have a set either anymore.) "

Thanks for reading/caring.
    Last edited by CB9; 07-31-2015, 05:33 PM.

that blows like its its job, he should of had 3 cutoffs and 4 alarms.
    To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Working...
    X