Sin City/las Vegas Baby!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sin City/las Vegas Baby!

this is a thread for all the people who live in las vegas!

let me start off by saying welcome!
    UNDER CONSTRUCTION

this is a lonely area for CBz. There might be 5 of us total

Hustle Hard! This is a design of some gear I've been workin on.

Comment

I'm not in Vegas, but the wife and I got married out there last summer, and she's got family in Vegas. I bitched about the heat all week (first week of July last year.) and about not having my coupe out there (we rented a G6 4 cylinder. The only thing I liked about it was the AC!). We both loved Vegas and the surrounding desert. On the Fourth, we took a little ride up Mt. Charleston and the temperature difference was incredible, then we drove back down and headed towards the city again until we found a place to pull over and watch the fireworks. I gotta say, the fireworks over Vegas were phenomenal. We've got plans to go back out in I think January. We'll be flying again, but I'd definitely like to meet some of the Sin City crew when I'm out there.

Comment

Originally posted by hectic702 View Post
        this is a lonely area for CBz. There might be 5 of us total
        its cool with me. at least theres some people rather then no people.
        Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
        I'm not in Vegas, but the wife and I got married out there last summer, and she's got family in Vegas. I bitched about the heat all week (first week of July last year.) and about not having my coupe out there (we rented a G6 4 cylinder. The only thing I liked about it was the AC!). We both loved Vegas and the surrounding desert. On the Fourth, we took a little ride up Mt. Charleston and the temperature difference was incredible, then we drove back down and headed towards the city again until we found a place to pull over and watch the fireworks. I gotta say, the fireworks over Vegas were phenomenal. We've got plans to go back out in I think January. We'll be flying again, but I'd definitely like to meet some of the Sin City crew when I'm out there.
        let us know when your back in town! let us know, will plan something!
        UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Comment

Cool. I will definitely let you all know. We both feel like it's "our city" ya know? It's such a surreal place that I was constantly aware of where I was. We drove EVERYWHERE. Rich neighborhoods, little bodega ghetto looking neighborhoods, out into the desert. Her uncle owns some sewer jetting business and I don't want to say he's doing well, but he had the only green lawn in his neighborhood. And his wife's Q56 was on some big fat 24s.
          We can't wait to get back out there!

Comment

Not a whole lot of CB7's in Sin City, but hopefully we'll be able to get something organized. Come on guys, post up! PM me, we'll get something setup, maybe a dyno day at the shop. We could always meet up at the track for Midnight Mayhem.

-Kyle
            SOHC Non-VTEC F-series for life

"It is the fools prerogative to utter truths that no one else will speak."
            -Morpheus (The Sandman)

Comment

o shit! i want to dyno my car.

how many people do we need to make it a day. i can get a couple more people to come down.
              UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Comment

COME ON GUYS LETS PLAN OUR FIRST OFFICIAL MEET!

anyone done for wednesday or thursday night?
                UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Comment

IM A VEGAS GUY BORN AND RAISED
                  down for a meet but wont have anything stunning i have a work in progress
                  but im still down

Comment

Originally posted by jcastaneda View Post
                    IM A VEGAS GUY BORN AND RAISED
                    down for a meet but wont have anything stunning i have a work in progress
                    but im still down
                    lets set up a meeting for thursday?
                    UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Comment

We gotta get in touch w/ Tommi aka PokaloloHonda hes out here n Jonny09 too

Hustle Hard! This is a design of some gear I've been workin on.

Comment

Originally posted by hectic702 View Post
                        We gotta get in touch w/ Tommi aka PokaloloHonda hes out here n Jonny09 too
                        hectic why dont you send them a pm if you know them.
                        UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Comment

Yo! Here I ammm ..

A Thursday meet? Wait .. doesn't anyone work in Vegas?
                          Kyle .. would love to hook back up soon .. I wanna do my steering rack and brakes.
                          And control arms (i neeed a pair) and a bunch of other front end stuffs ..
                          Hector! It's about time bud ..

A Hui Hou !!!
                          Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Originally posted by PakaloloHonda View Post
                            Yo! Here I ammm ..

A Thursday meet? Wait .. doesn't anyone work in Vegas?
                            well what day would be good for you.

im good on any day. why not a wednesday night?

i was thinking a wednesday around 7ish at aloha kitchen on sahara and decatur?

what do you guys think?
                            Last edited by DriftProjectR; 08-21-2008, 01:15 PM.
                            UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Comment

Lets make it a weekend .. so everyone (lol all 5 of us) can be there ..
                              Lets not be in too much of a rush either .. it's still fawking hot as hell out there.

But yeah, Aloha Kitchen works .. lol, I love my Hawaiian Grinds !
                              Something at Kyle's place would be cool too ..

A Hui Hou !!!
                              Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Working...
                              X