No announcement yet.

Sin City/las Vegas Baby!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah for sure. We can get everyone out here during the grand opening BBQ/carshow. We're hoping to have it 2 weeks after SEMA, which is at the end of the month.

-Kyle

PS- If you guys need anything hit me up, 254-4262
    SOHC Non-VTEC F-series for life

"It is the fools prerogative to utter truths that no one else will speak."
    -Morpheus (The Sandman)

Comment

so your guys opening bbq is at the end of november because isn't sema show at the beginning of november?
      UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Comment

whats up vegas guys?? im out here for sema for the week, wondering if any of you guys want to show me where the hot spots are intown here.... ie, cool clubs, bars etc.
        send me a pm and ill send you my number if you feel like hookin a fellow cb er up!
        mike

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

cmon some one must know where to go around here!!

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Sorry Mike, haven't looked in this section for a minute. But I def. woulda kicked it w/ a visiting CB7Tuner member.

Drift, whats up w/ the BBQ day? Is anyone interested in a flushy?

Hustle Hard! This is a design of some gear I've been workin on.

Comment

Drift, I met w/ Jonny09 his ride got jacked. So he came back strong n did a 5 spd swap on a sedan. Im due for some paint after Christmas. If you know anyone needing paint or bodywork my buddy owns GT5 on Spring Mountain n Valley View they do it all, regular maintenance to swaps.

Comment

Originally posted by hectic702 View Post
                Drift, I met w/ Jonny09 his ride got jacked. So he came back strong n did a 5 spd swap on a sedan. Im due for some paint after Christmas. If you know anyone needing paint or bodywork my buddy owns GT5 on Spring Mountain n Valley View they do it all, regular maintenance to swaps.
                Hector .. I PM'd you for info on your buddy's place (GT5)
                Never heard from you .. how do I get ahold of him? I needz a paintz jobz ..

A Hui Hou !!!
                Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

My bad Tommi, his name is Jose. Cant seem to find the #! Hes just 1 block east of Valley View on Spring Mountain on the right. GT5 is the name of the shop. Good work and good prices.

Comment

My bad Tommi, his name is Jose. Cant seem to find the #! Hes just 1 block east of Valley View on Spring Mountain on the right. GT5 is the name of the shop. Good work and good prices.
                    Much Mahalo's man!

I'll mention your name if I can get a discount .. lol! I'll just say Hector sent me ..

Thanks again !!!
                    Tomi

Comment

gonna be in vegas jan 2nd to the 6th .. wooot!

flying not driving >:P
                      -:¦:-
                      Originally posted by wed3k
                      i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Tommi, heres the info sorry for the delay, Jose from GT5 683-6115

AZN, where you stayin at? hit me up on here, we'll meet up

Comment

Tommi, heres the info sorry for the delay, Jose from GT5 683-6115

AZN, where you stayin at? hit me up on here, we'll meet up
                          we're staying at ghetto imperial palace.. i'll for sure hit u up when i'm out there to see what's up.
                          i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

IP aint that bad at all. Theres plenty worse.

Comment

IP aint that bad at all. Theres plenty worse.
                              LOL, oh yeah .. too true ..
                              Thanks for the # Hector/ I'ma just wait for it to warrrrm up a bit!
                              God, no one told me a fawkin desert gets this cold!

Mahalo's Hector !!!
                              Tomi

Comment

Originally posted by PakaloloHonda View Post
                                God, no one told me a fawkin desert gets this cold!
                                LOL i heard it snowed a couple weeks back!

So what u guys think, take a couple of sweaters and jackets with me.. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X