Tuner Shop in the Denver Area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuner Shop in the Denver Area?

We're looking to expand our business and open a third location, we've been considering Denver but we're not sure how many shops there are in the area. So I need some help from the locals.

We know that AWD cars (EVO/Sti) are popular in CO, but how is the Honda/Acura scene? Nissans?

How many reputable shops are there?

Do any of them have a dyno? Any AWD dynos?

Are there any import scene forums for the Denver metro area?

Any info you guys have on the local import scene would be helpful.

Thanks,
    -Kyle
    SOHC Non-VTEC F-series for life

"It is the fools prerogative to utter truths that no one else will speak."
    -Morpheus (The Sandman)

Hi Kyle,

My friend and i own a shop in south denver near the highlands ranch area. We are primarily fabrication though. There are a few really good shops in the area Import Sports, Carz Performance and TC performance. most of which are in the northern part of denver. There is money and demand in south denver primarily in the highlands ranch area where the rich younger kids live.

The import scene in denver is more one of pure raw power and i personally havent seen a honda with a body kit in over a year. but there are cars here with well over 600hp and people willing to pay to play but not be flashy i guess you could say a sleeper movement is going on.Drift cars are definatly catching on here and AWD is a constant and carz performance pretty much has the AWD and evo scene locked down here.
    Just north of denver PFI is located in ft collins which is the best for tuning and is owned by brent levistad whom races PFWD. Dynos are a plenty here and nearly every shop has one.We do lack a solid nissan shop and i feel the demand is there. Our import races at bandimere usually sell out and people come from as far as wyoming and nebraska to race. Let me know if you have any more questions. Been in the import scene here in denver for 11 years now.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
    member ride thread
    11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
    DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
    People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
    I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
    John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

wow very good info

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

Working...
      X