• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lakersfan24 View Post
    Why oh???
    lol i thought he got cb7 ones.

Click picture to see my mrt
    Instagram: sikz6

Comment

This thread needs pictures! I was chillin at firebird spectating, riding passenger side in my buddies car. 8-21-11 NASA event.

Comment

Anyone still interested in a meet?

Comment

Originally posted by 904dr View Post
          Anyone still interested in a meet?
          When it's cooler...

Comment

Originally posted by sikz6 View Post
            When it's cooler...
            So next year in January

Comment

Originally posted by Lakersfan24 View Post
              So next year in January
              i figure like november or later should be alright.

Comment

I want another Northern Arizona Run. Dont care where, but if you give enough notice, Ima rent a car for a weekend..lol and see what happens..

Comment

I'm down for another meet for sometime in November.

Hopefully I'll have a few more things done to my wagon by then.

BTW am I the only person in AZ on here that has a wagon? Just wondering.
                  Bought from: Jack_Lee, Hondaguy1212, cb7dazz, dannyd, frootloops, ncoutlaw, busak87, Losiracer2, KeeleDesign, 1993ACCORDMAN, gdout90accord, sikz6, Type_G

Sold to: 1993haccord, samrjr0044, blk91coupe

Comment

How do you setup a poll, to choose date and place?

Comment

Figure i post his here , since i see the regional FS section is a ghost town from time to time! hahaha.

But my time here in AZ is almost thru, moved back here a couple months ago(march) to live with GF, things didn't work out as planned so i am going back to Dirty Jerz. I bought a nice 5-Lug suspension but never put it on, shit i didnt get another accord hahaha! but the deal was just too good to pass up. So that is why it is up forsale. Rather sell it to one of you guys, than on Craigslist or AZHT..net. That is all.

Thanks to everyone over the short time i was here that gave me tips and advice in AZ.

5-LUG swap For sale --- http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...90#post2881190

-LoS
                      " The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred " - Soichiro Honda

Comment

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
                        I want another Northern Arizona Run. Dont care where, but if you give enough notice, Ima rent a car for a weekend..lol and see what happens..
                        We know this...

Oh and smh, dang it ray you did it again! Ugh. I guess this thread will see more action again.
                        Originally posted by dooey52_91CB9 View Post
                        I'm down for another meet for sometime in November.

Hopefully I'll have a few more things done to my wagon by then.

BTW am I the only person in AZ on here that has a wagon? Just wondering.
                        Yeah I'm pretty sure. I don't recall anyone else with a wagon on here anyway. Possibly on azht but I don't really remember anyone with one on there either.
                        Originally posted by 904dr View Post
                        How do you setup a poll, to choose date and place?
                        I posted one before I checked back in this thread. Hope there's enough variety for you guys. I skipped Thanksgiving weekend because I figured people already had plans.
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=182885
                        Originally posted by LoS HimSelF View Post
                        Figure i post his here , since i see the regional FS section is a ghost town from time to time! hahaha.

But my time here in AZ is almost thru, moved back here a couple months ago(march) to live with GF, things didn't work out as planned so i am going back to Dirty Jerz. I bought a nice 5-Lug suspension but never put it on, shit i didnt get another accord hahaha! but the deal was just too good to pass up. So that is why it is up forsale. Rather sell it to one of you guys, than on Craigslist or AZHT..net. That is all.

Thanks to everyone over the short time i was here that gave me tips and advice in AZ.

5-LUG swap For sale --- http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...90#post2881190

-LoS
                        Man I'd be super interested if I wasn't throwin down $600 for Ufc tickets on Wednesday. Maybe if you still have them by the time I get some extra money. Sucks to hear things didnt work out. When are you moving back?

Comment

YEAH BUDDY. Locked and opened the thread twice!

But about the 5 lug are those going to work on the cb7?

Comment

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
                            YEAH BUDDY. Locked and opened the thread twice!

But about the 5 lug are those going to work on the cb7?
                            yup its off a prelude base. a little modification to the lower control arm and you are set!

Here is the DIY LINK http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=25359

-LoS
                            " The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred " - Soichiro Honda

Comment

I noticed 2 people from AZ banned in the last 2 weeks. Wtf AZ?

Comment

Check check.

Comment

Working...
                                X