No announcement yet.

Arizona General Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn josh, luck is not on your side. Sorry bud. I have yet to get mine running but I have no intention of selling her. I've put too much into her. But you gotta do what you gotta do. I sure hope I can get mine running this fall, it's killing me watching it sit in the garage.

Click picture to see my mrt
    Instagram: sikz6

Comment

Man, this thread is a ghost town. What happened guys?

Click picture to see my mrt
      Instagram: sikz6

Comment

You guys in Arizona and specifically near Mesa are really lucky! My friend and former CB7 member does detail so good, you just have to get it done. He has been doing it for close to 20+ years. He is private and will come to you. He did mine and I drove from LA and back and showed it in CAM meet. It looked awesome! So call him! Good price too!
        Chris Fabbrini
        Shine and Dandy Auto Detailing
        (480)437-0388
        onecool4x4@aol.com

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
        New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
        My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

So is there anyone around from az anymore? Or has everyone just kinda vanished?

Comment

People vanished. Most of us got tired of the BS junk ricer scene and having all of our (or our friends') shit stolen. So if we are still around, we don't talk about it.
            The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Damn that sucks i really could use some help on this timing belt fix... oh well

Comment

You can see of Losiracer2 will help you out. He is still in that area and might be down to help.

What part of AZ are you in?
                The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Im in chandler, south phoenix area. I will get it taken care of eventually... i know some people that can help

Comment

Working...
                  X