June 13th - 1:00pm BBQ!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Airhonda92 View Post
    I never get to see my car drivin! Very cool Euro thanks! With the exception of all my wonderful blue smoke! Geez that's imbarrasing! Well just motivation to get my engine done! So far my goal is short block completed by 8/31/10 - Ideally long block completed and installed by 12/01/10 and GT35R kit done and installed by 02/11!!! Time to get crackin!!!!
    Sounds like you already have everything planned out, can't wait to get the funds to start doing stuff like that. Definitely will have to see it in all its awesomeness when you get it back from the machine shop.

Comment

i might be going .50 trim soon after i do a compression test and change my seals n' shit

Rip It Up
      Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Originally posted by Extacee View Post
        i might be going .50 trim soon after i do a compression test and change my seals n' shit
        .50 trim what? any turbo can be a .50 trim

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
        member ride thread
        11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
        DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
        People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
        I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
        John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Yeah there is a lot to a turbo to just call it .50 trim all that says is the area ratio and you should do a leakdown test too never hurts to see if anything could be leaking before a turbo install
          Last edited by whitejdmcb7; 06-18-2010, 01:57 PM.

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

garrett .50trim i still have to get more pictars from a member on here before i buy it

Rip It Up

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Sux I missed it....looking at those pics I could almost see mine in there with you guys... Noticed I sit a LOT lower than most of you tho. I think Justin is the only one who's close ride height wise....

We should have another lol meet at sonic or somethin in C-rock so I can make it lol
              '92 h22 CBMRT-->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158641

UNICORNS=donkeys with plungers stuck to their faces...

Comment

Originally posted by h22cb719 View Post
                Sux I missed it....looking at those pics I could almost see mine in there with you guys... Noticed I sit a LOT lower than most of you tho. I think Justin is the only one who's close ride height wise....

We should have another lol meet at sonic or somethin in C-rock so I can make it lol
                I got nothin goin on Tuesday afternoon! Here's my latest and greatest! FINALLY my car drives strait as a arrow!!

Both are Megan Racing lower control arms to go along with my SPC balljoints all around! Now when I get the supercup in the spring I'm 100% adjustable!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Airhonda92 View Post
                  I got nothin goin on Tuesday afternoon! Here's my latest and greatest! FINALLY my car drives strait as a arrow!!

Both are Megan Racing lower control arms to go along with my SPC balljoints all around! Now when I get the supercup in the spring I'm 100% adjustable!!!
                  dude i am jealous

Rip It Up

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Originally posted by h22cb719 View Post

Yeah mine was sitting higher cause of those goofy tires but it sits correct now lol.........those arms are cool and id be down for Tuesday before 2 pm
                    Last edited by whitejdmcb7; 06-19-2010, 09:09 PM.

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

Thanks EX, They are EFFIN awesome! They really pulled the ass end of my car together! The mechanics I had help me (need to burn out the old bushing and I don't have a tourch), given I am DIY till I die haha, said they were extremely good quality and very well built. I felt pretty confident after that and the drive to work tonight! Highly recomended for lowered rides!!!

Comment

Hell ya, I'm down! Start a new thread up the Mountain section and lets do another meet! Do like a CB7 Lunch somewhere. I'd say meet and eat at noon and BS until 2 and call it day! Maybe a quick drive after, I gotta be back up in Loveland by 5 for my Archery League but I'm down for it before!!!

Comment

... I'm off work Tuesday.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

It'd hafta be the weekend for me to make it up, I work like crazy mon-fri most weeks.
                            '92 h22 CBMRT-->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158641

UNICORNS=donkeys with plungers stuck to their faces...

Comment

Sunday the 27th is the Pikes Peak Hill Climb (I've been racing it like crazy in Colin McRae Dirt lately, friggin' epic bit of road!), so I'll be down there a good chunk of the day.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Working...
                              X