Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phoenix Arizona CB7 Meet. Any one interested?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phoenix Arizona CB7 Meet. Any one interested?

My cousin owns a local restaurant that serves fruit drinks and Vietnamese food. The shop was previously call Juice House Boba. But now it called Planet Boba. Its on 10410 N 35th Ave Ste 112 Phoenix, AZ 85051. Would anyone be interested in a CB7 meet? I'm sure I could get my cousin to give us a discounts. The parking lot is big enough to park 30+ cars. Hit me up if your interested. So I can arrange parking and such at the Shop.
    Yes
    100.00%
    No
    0.00%
    Maybe?
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

I'm down for sure!

Click picture to see my mrt
    Instagram: sikz6

Comment

Originally posted by sikz6 View Post
      I'm down for sure!
      Cool. Do you know anyone else that might be interested in a meet?

Comment

well all the az cb7tuners i know of are raging asian, phempa, losiracer, mj213, and ray ray. but we are all pretty spread out. raging asian and phempa are in tuscon, losiracer, you and i are in the phoenix area, and mj213 and ray ray are in prescott. i'm sure if we planned for a meet for a couple months from now, anyone who wants to come will have enough time to prepare.

Comment

To Be honest, I am down for a Meet, but when all of yall in Phoenix are hitting 115 degrees, I would rather just leave Susie stashed in the garage as I dont have air conditioning in her. Which is a downer in these parts. But when it cools off in September or October, I would be ready. Post it up on AZHT.net. there is some CB's out there, but if you want it only CB specific, you must state that or you will have every kind of Honda show up.

Comment

But in a Mak type Fashion, it would be worth it to drive all 115 miles just to hang out with Kimbo.

Comment

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
              To Be honest, I am down for a Meet, but when all of yall in Phoenix are hitting 115 degrees, I would rather just leave Susie stashed in the garage as I dont have air conditioning in her. Which is a downer in these parts. But when it cools off in September or October, I would be ready. Post it up on AZHT.net. there is some CB's out there, but if you want it only CB specific, you must state that or you will have every kind of Honda show up.
              i did say to plan it a couple months out say like october timeframe, that way it cools down a bit. i have no ac as well. I would like to have an all cb meet. no offense, but i'm tired of all the trash talking lude guys that we are normally associated with on azht. thats why i hardly go on there anymore.

Comment

that would be sick

Comment

there you go ray, just talk to phempa and you guys can cruise up with 93blackcb7

Comment

Touche.

So anyways, Id ont even know if Phempa would even be game for this. I wouldnt want the Lude guys to go, but how about that red CD5 out of Casa Grande? he's on AZHT and he's super chill! So we will have about 10 Cb's? and if its gunna be in october, I want some damn good food. No alcohol cause well, I dont want DPS doing a test on me...again.

So lets work on a time frame...So Kimbo said October...when in October? I was planning on being in New Mexico for the Balloon Festival.

Comment

Yeah the red cd5 is ok, even fundillo (he has the cg) from azht if he wants, just no ludes. They are nerds that act like douchebags. (i don't have anything against nerds, just the ones that act like douchebags.) They were talking shit about some accord guys at the lake pleasant meet, and i'm not down with that.

Well we can shoot for like the middle of october, if that sounds good for everyone? OP, what do you think? and food, of course will be consumed.

Comment

If it's in October and everything is stable up here for me, I'm down to go. I dont care for the AZHT crowd much. Ray Ray sold his coupe, but Owequitit might be up for it. I'll let him know next time I talk to him if he doesn't respond before then.

Comment

I am not sure if Adrian (Fundillo) might be game for that, but I'll run it by him.

So its either October 9th and 10th or October 16th or 17th. I wouldnt mind spending a weekend up in Pheonix, seeing all of the street racing action and such. I also wouldnt mind going up to Scottsdale and hitting up the Pavillions. that would be super dope.

Comment

I so just Pm'd Fundillo and the Red Cd5 out of Casa Grande, will let you guys know what they think and say of this whole thing.

Kimbo, what about Nick, the guy with the dope CD5 Wagon? thats the feature car on top of AZHT?

and we have a few more CB's that are on AZHT and I was thinking about inviting them...lets get some stuff planned.

Since I am not from Phoenix, what are some good places to meet, I dont want no fuckin Rent a cops kicking us out of Tempe Marketplace and then we have to haul ass down the 101. k? LOL

Comment

Yea sometime October would be good. You guys just need to give me a date when you all want to meet up and I run it by my cousin.

Comment

Working...
                              X