It was Phoenix, how about Tucson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was Phoenix, how about Tucson?

Okay, this is more of a feeler thread of who is wanting to have a meet down here in Tucson.

Please Note: If there is any doubt that you will not be attending, dont waste space or my time, because I dont want people dropping out at the last minute. thanks.

I am projecting a date of somewhere in December. I know a lot goes on, we can have a one day thing, or we can have something that lasts all weekend.

some suggestions: We can go down to SOnita for a wine tasting, we can go to Karchen Carvens. (spelling), we can go for a cruise that takes us around southern arizona. basically, if you want, we can do whatever the hell we want down here.

Who is in for this?

Well dude... if this post wasn't so old I would have totally been down to do like a one day thing! We should get a regular thing going for CB7's down here... I know theres a meet every wed. at El Con and then every Saturday at the In n out at Kolb and Broadway... sooo idk how many people would go on a saturday night persay... sundays might be kinda cool

Comment

Really I never knew that there was meets on Wednesdays. So there's going to be one tonight then?

Comment

Working...
      X