Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to see this is were it ended up.

Sorry to see this is were it ended up.
    A few years ago the mountain members were chased off.
    We were pretty active and had a solid group of that stayed in touch through mountain forum.
    We had meet ups and most of us new all of the other the mountain members.
    I'm still plugging away as my CB 7 is still my hobby.
    I checked out the forum because I am ordering some parts was looking for sponsors.
    I'm on notification so if you have something to say I should get email and see it.
    Thanks
    Mark
    Take that freek show to the park, maybe the squirrels will care.

I was wondering if you were still around! How've things been? Last I remember, I think you mentioned some nice CB parts had been stolen out of your storage garage.

Too many people come and go in this part of the country. I've seen new members post once in the Beginner section to introduce themselves, and then they disappear. Off the top of my head I think we've got... four long-term CO members now that cp[Mike]'s moved out here? There are a couple old hands that pop in every once in a blue moon, but who knows what's going on with them. It's annoying for me, because I'm way up north, and what members we have had - including the mystery new guys - are all from the Denver/Springs area. I would definitely be more involved if I was closer to everyone, but I'm useless at organizing events so I'm not about to try setting up a meet. Not to mention I don't even have a CB at the moment . Kinda between Accords as I stare at a stripped engine block, hoping it builds itself...
    Last edited by CyborgGT; 09-20-2015, 01:07 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I am still here. My accord is just chilling in the garage getting very little use. Drive the 370z on Sundays, and I have CR-V for daily commute. The Accord gets driven about twice a month. I think only David and I are the only members still stalking around here. CP_MIKE too but I've never met the guy.

Comment

Some photos to lighten up the mood. Not too many people tune these cars anymore.

IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/34z15rk.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Im digging the new wheels, Kor

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Working...
          X