X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Count me in
    1991 Honda Accord Ex
    Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
    Totoro Squad #2

Comment

nate, ill be there at 12:30.. and ill make sure to pay u back... dont go over like 20bux cause i need money for gas for the next two weeks... please- so count me in on the pass...

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Comment

we are bringing tools and a cooler for sodas and a jack and stuff and if anyone needs any parts from my 90 accord coupe im parting it out now and i can bring them with me ive also got a stock spoiler with no led just the cover for sale if anyone needs it ok guys one more day hope to see lots of people there bye ray.
        im finally back in a cb7 its like coming home.lol
        93 ex accord coupe h22 SOLD
        90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
        91 se accord 4 door SOLD
        92 lx accord coupe SOLD
        93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
        92 ex accord 4 door h22 SOLD
        93 ex accord 4 door auto SOLD
        92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

anyone want any eibach sportlines? I can bring em to the meet with me, $100 bucks takes em. only used for a year.

"Sticker this, censor this, ban this
          We got something to say!
          Police this, condemn this, damn this
          We'll be heard anyway!
          Middle finger is the flag that I wave when I'm silenced!" - MuDvAyNe, "Silenced"

Comment

I look forward to meeting everyone. Just in case your coming in from out of town theres alot of freeway closures this weekend here they are

1: I-17 both ways between Bethany Home & Glendale
            2: US 60 both ways at Gilbert Road for bridge repair
            3: Southbound 101 on the westside between Northern and Bethany Home.
            4: Eastbound I-10 @ 35th Ave will be closed.

Try to avoid those spots cause traffic is going to suck there. I dont know why they have to close every major freeway on the same weekend Thank You ADOT.

Also Gates open @ 5:00 , tech is @ 6:00, track is hot @ 7:00. Thats a stupid plan the line is going to be 5 miles long for tech @ 6:00.
            Last edited by xlr857; 06-24-2005, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by xlr857
              I look forward to meeting everyone. Just in case your coming in from out of town theres alot of freeway closures this weekend here they are

1: I-17 both ways between Bethany Home & Glendale
              2: US 60 both ways at Gilbert Road for bridge repair
              3: Southbound 101 on the westside between Northern and Bethany Home.
              4: Eastbound I-10 @ 35th Ave will be closed.

Try to avoid those spots cause traffic is going to suck there. I dont know why they have to close every major freeway on the same weekend Thank You ADOT.

Also Gates open @ 5:00 , tech is @ 6:00, track is hot @ 7:00. Thats a stupid plan the line is going to be 5 miles long for tech @ 6:00.
              I look forward to being there tomorrow! See you all there!
              1991 Honda Accord Ex
              Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

Road Race #1
              Totoro Squad #2

Comment

wooo hooo one more damn day cant wait to meet you all we are gonna have some fun and theres gonna be a bunch of cb7's at sco were takin over lol see ya guys .
                90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                91 se accord 4 door SOLD
                92 lx accord coupe SOLD
                93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

So we're still meeting at hooters at 1:00pm right....I just want to be sure I didn't miss any details, or new opinions.
                  1991 Honda Accord Ex
                  Pics of the beast!

Road Race #1
                  Totoro Squad #2

Comment

yep its still hooters at 1 p.m. cant wait for that either lol yes tig ol bittys lol.
                    90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                    91 se accord 4 door SOLD
                    92 lx accord coupe SOLD
                    93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                    92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

tizz tat is right.. bitties.. lol..

Comment

Im gonna roll out too down in phoenix for school im my bone stock 92ex but hey at least its shinny the fast one is back home but the motor is here with me.. well the head is here the block went on vacation at dan bensons machine shop getting "refreshed" i wont make it to the hooters meet but will be at the track hopefully i can find everyone.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                        member ride thread
                        11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                        DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                        People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                        I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                        John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

I'm washing it first thing tomorrow morning and claybarring it to make it all spiffy for you guys... this is gonna be fun. And then there's the bitties!!!

We got something to say!
                          We'll be heard anyway!
                          Middle finger is the flag that I wave when I'm silenced!" - MuDvAyNe, "Silenced"

Comment

Man!!!!! I got her all washed up and looking pretty, but I couldn't make it over to Hooters in time. I went out to Firebird at about 4:45 and saw two other 92-93 accords there, neither from this board. One had an H22 with an auto tranny w/ LSD... it was gonna be his first time racing it he said. The other was bright orange and had the BW body kit.

Wish I could have stayed and met yall, but I had to leave to see friends in Flagstaff. I think I may have seen 3 or 4 of you on my way out, there were several CB7s driving in a line into the parking lot when I left. If anyone saw an Electron Blue accord with Orange windshield wipers and everything rice, it was me!

Sorry I missed out!! Hope you guys had an awesome lunch at Hooters! Post some pics if ya took em...

We got something to say!
                            We'll be heard anyway!

Comment

we had a good time............ i was the one with the messed up idle.. also, did u run?? just wondering cause i got horrible times and it didn`t feel right... so just wondering... i ran a 17.320 then a 17.201 then a 17.320 again i think.. but all my reaction times were low like .115 or .096 so its all good.. i was doing the 1/8th mile in 11.1 to 11.0`s and i was trapping at 80mph flat so maybe after a couple upgrades ill be down to like a low 16 high 15... hopping

Comment

It was HOT as hell! We dynoed my car at 'Exact Dyno" in the morning as I wanted to dial in A/F ratios with the new manifold. Figures on the dynpack were 241.8 hp and 188.8 tq. The operator said this dyno usually reads 10 hp less than the dyno jet I had previously tuned on. Considering the heat difference and the fact that I dynoed a year ago proved to be some very consistant #'s for my engine. Then it was lunch time! We had a good time in the Hooter's parking lot... then we ALL got lost on some directionless journey that was a nice tour of random neighborhoods then ended up at "Options"... did I mention it was hot? The people were really cool... don't mind my bitching. The racing was cool, despite the surface of the sun heat and my front bumper partially falling off and draging down the track. I duct taped it back up and ran a 12.9. I hope everyone else had a good time. Nice meeting you all!

Comment

Working...
                                X