No announcement yet.

::2006 CB Meet Phoenix, Az::

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say +1 for the Pavillions too. I wouldn't mind checking out the races either though. The only problem is if it is cold at the Pavillions, there won't be many people.
    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

I say Pavillions too. My ol' lady and me are heading up from Tucson and gotta head back down that night. Will prolly be leaving around 8pm ish..
      90' Honda Accord LX Sedan
      Everytime I feel blue, I remember to breath again.

Comment

+1 pavilions

i say pavilions too i just wanna see some nice cb7's anyway plus i can spend that 20 bucks on my car that can be the start of my h22 fund anybody else wanna chip in lol jk cant wait till i get my w2's mater of fact im bored im gonna go wash my car

Ride List
        1990 Accord dx coupe - my baby (dsm turbo set up in progress) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3202853
        2005 Mazda 6s - daily driver http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3171724(totaled)
        newest 2006 mazdaspeed 6 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/4073987/2006-mazda-mazda6

Comment

h22 = bad gas mileage... I hate it..

Comment

Stop smoking the VTEC and you won't have that problem!

Comment

I'm going to try to make it,it just all depends on how much work I have.
              TURBO SOON TO COME!!!!
              183 horsepower at the wheels and
              182.5 torque at the wheels with 156,400 miles and an automatic.

Comment

I'm leaving Tucson around 12-1230.. (gotta wait for class to end) Should be up at the Hooters @ 130-2pm If you guys decide to leave Hooters before then call my cell or text me and let me know where ya all headed.
                90' Honda Accord LX Sedan
                Everytime I feel blue, I remember to breath again.

Comment

1SWEETACCORD - If you want to give us your number, I can give you a call. We will pretty much be together as a group the whole time I think, so we can call you, or I can give you my cell # and you can give us a call if you are able to make it.

84Blazin - By the time everyone gets there and gets settled and eats and shoots the shit, we should still be there when you roll in. If we leave and you still aren't there, I will give you a call to let you know where we are going. Do I have your #?

Comment

[QUOTE=owequitit]1SWEETACCORD - If you want to give us your number, I can give you a call. We will pretty much be together as a group the whole time I think, so we can call you, or I can give you my cell # and you can give us a call if you are able to make it.

I just PMed you my number,take care guys.

CHRIS.
                    TURBO SOON TO COME!!!!
                    183 horsepower at the wheels and
                    182.5 torque at the wheels with 156,400 miles and an automatic.

Comment

COME ON GUYS! We have to get all the accords we can to come out to the meet!

Comment

A 5th and 6th gen Accord will be coming with us. I don't know if they will do the Hooter's thing, or not, because they are going to have lunch with some friends, but they will probably be at the Pavillions.

Comment

Can someone please mapquest or give an exact location for the hooters were meeting at, I tried it myself but I got 10 results all of them pretty close.
                          My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

Comment

It is pretty far south obviously, so I am assuming that you will be headed south on either I-10 or Loop 101. When you get to Chandler Blvd, if you turn right and head west from either highway, you will get to the land of promised dreams!

If you come off of I-10 it will be just about 1 block off on your right.

Oh, Yeah! Don't forget that it is at 11AM. Some of us are coming from southern AZ or Central AZ. If we aren't there when you get there, please wait, and we WILL be there! Thanks! I will see you all tomorrow.
                            Last edited by owequitit; 01-20-2006, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Sweet man thanks that helped alot!
                              My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by ray ray
                                where is everybody come on guys lets see some people here lets support our addiction to cb7's its always fun to hang out and b.s. about cars or whatever hell if i can ill buy lunch for everybody that comes just make sure you make it there and are posted on here now hows that for a deal free lunch.
                                HAHA! Don't forget it's on Ray... Lol, just kidding man!

Comment

Working...
                                X