::2006 CB Meet Phoenix, Az::

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 91hybridaccord
    How does JAN 14th sound for everyone??? I just pulled up a calendar and chose a date...let me know people so I know if I need to choose another date or not...
    damn i definatley cant go on that date im gonna be 3000 miles away in ny i was gonna just go up to the pavilions after work but if its that sat i cant make it hope yall have fun though

Ride List
    1990 Accord dx coupe - my baby (dsm turbo set up in progress) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3202853
    2005 Mazda 6s - daily driver http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3171724(totaled)
    newest 2006 mazdaspeed 6 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/4073987/2006-mazda-mazda6

Comment

well you guys tell us when would be a good saturday to do the meet and well see what we can come up with we want everyone to be able to make it.
      im finally back in a cb7 its like coming home.lol
      93 ex accord coupe h22 SOLD
      90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
      91 se accord 4 door SOLD
      92 lx accord coupe SOLD
      93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
      92 ex accord 4 door h22 SOLD
      93 ex accord 4 door auto SOLD
      92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

Couldnt make it the 14th I work..The only day that I can really say that I have off are Fridays and that is even beginning to become less frequent. I know I have this Friday and Jan 6th off.
        90' Honda Accord LX Sedan
        Everytime I feel blue, I remember to breath again.

Comment

saturday or sunday is the best but saturday is the only day the pavillions are open for sure and before 6 is best so lets see if we can come up with a saturday date and maybe you could meet up with us at the pavillions after work.
          90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
          91 se accord 4 door SOLD
          92 lx accord coupe SOLD
          93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
          92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

damn, when is this going down exactly? I will be in Pheonix next weekend all the way till new years, maybe someone could show me around?lol

-Jose

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Keep me updated.

Installed my DIY air intake... lol Bought a Spectre Air Filter from Autozone and attached it to the OEM intake tube. no can needed. Not much difference in HP. can feel a slight improvement. I love the sounds though. much more throatier and louder. hehehe
              90' Honda Accord LX Sedan
              Everytime I feel blue, I remember to breath again.

Comment

good work man lots of people run them like that looks stealthier.lol.anyways well probably be at the pavillions till pretty late so if you get off work you could head over there and hang out get to meet everyone.

hey d112crzy man whats up i use to live in sea town man wish i was in phoenix wed hook up and id show you the sites hows sea town man anyways theres a couple of people from phoenix on here just hit them up the meet will be after the holidays wish you could have made it man.
                90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                91 se accord 4 door SOLD
                92 lx accord coupe SOLD
                93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

man, Sea town is the shit man, I'm at UW mang, well, not right now. I'm in Yakima for the break, then this weekend, im heading over to Pheonix for the rest of my break.

but man, that sux you're not in pheonix, maybe someone else can show me around?

-Jose

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                    man, Sea town is the shit man, I'm at UW mang, well, not right now. I'm in Yakima for the break, then this weekend, im heading over to Pheonix for the rest of my break.

but man, that sux you're not in pheonix, maybe someone else can show me around?

-Jose
                    Im going up to Phoenix on the 22-23 for early christmas, maybe if you're there we can chill....

Comeon az cb enthusiasts, we need more people to go....I know there is more people than this that live here that are on the site.....one of my friends that live here in tucson might want to go, hes not a member on this site, but pretty soon he will be, for those of you who post on collectiveracing.net his s/n is galvatron.....hes a good guy, and his cb has an H22.....yeaayah...
                    1991 Honda Accord Ex
                    Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
                    Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Originally posted by ray ray
                      well you guys tell us when would be a good saturday to do the meet and well see what we can come up with we want everyone to be able to make it.
                      im willing to try and leave work early on a sat after sat the 14th so if you goys do it sat the 21st ill go

Ride List
                      1990 Accord dx coupe - my baby (dsm turbo set up in progress) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3202853
                      2005 Mazda 6s - daily driver http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3171724(totaled)
                      newest 2006 mazdaspeed 6 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/4073987/2006-mazda-mazda6

Comment

that may work hopefully more people will start posting up.if not oh well i guess we are the real cb7 enthusiaist lol.hell ive been to every meet i think chris has too and owequitit.
                        90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                        91 se accord 4 door SOLD
                        92 lx accord coupe SOLD
                        93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                        92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

Originally posted by ray ray
                          that may work hopefully more people will start posting up.if not oh well i guess we are the real cb7 enthusiaist lol.hell ive been to every meet i think chris has too and owequitit.
                          Ummm....the 21st it is then, I have nothing to do on this day, and it will work out better for me.....sell the Z so you can buy my ITB's.....
                          1991 Honda Accord Ex
                          Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

Road Race #1
                          Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Originally posted by 91hybridaccord
                            Im going up to Phoenix on the 22-23 for early christmas, maybe if you're there we can chill....

Comeon az cb enthusiasts, we need more people to go....I know there is more people than this that live here that are on the site.....one of my friends that live here in tucson might want to go, hes not a member on this site, but pretty soon he will be, for those of you who post on collectiveracing.net his s/n is galvatron.....hes a good guy, and his cb has an H22.....yeaayah...

ill hold u up to that offer..

do u have aim so we can talk? my aim=d112crzy

-Jose

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                              ill hold u up to that offer..

do u have aim so we can talk? my aim=d112crzy

-Jose
                              Actually I believe you're one of my friends on myspace.....anyway my aim is snowrider128...be expecting an IM from me in a couple minutes, I need to have a smoke.....-_- *coughs*
                              1991 Honda Accord Ex
                              Pics of the beast!

Road Race #1
                              Totoro Squad #2

Comment

aiight, i think ill go have a smoke too, lol.

-Jose

Comment

Working...
                                X