::2006 CB Meet Phoenix, Az::

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

::2006 CB Meet Phoenix, Az::

Alright, since the last meet went to the crapper, I think we need to get some serious Az cb7ers together and have at least one good turnout for 2006, what better way to start the year with a lil cb7 cheer....(okay that was very ***, but I couldn't think of anything to go with year)

Anyways, like always the meet will be on a Saturday in January 2006.

We will be meeting at the hooters at Chandler Blvd. and I-10 at 11:00 AM on JAN. 21st.Be there or be square.....

COME ON AZ SLACKERS, COME OUT FROM BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER SCREENS HOP IN THE ACCORD AND DRIVE YOUR LAZY ASSES OVER THERE!!!!!

Okay im done with my rambling....i'm going to be making a list of people who are going....and if you don't show up........ummmm..................................

we'll talk about that later.

NOW POST UP!!!!!
    Last edited by 91hybridaccord; 12-22-2005, 03:01 AM.
    1991 Honda Accord Ex
    Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
    Totoro Squad #2

you know ill be there man and possibly owequitit.come on guys well have a blast well cruise over to the pavillions after looking at the girls at hooters lol and take over a part of the parking lot and represent cb7's lets make this a good turn out guys.
    im finally back in a cb7 its like coming home.lol
    93 ex accord coupe h22 SOLD
    90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
    91 se accord 4 door SOLD
    92 lx accord coupe SOLD
    93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
    92 ex accord 4 door h22 SOLD
    93 ex accord 4 door auto SOLD
    92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

Possibly owequitit? I am ALWAYS there! What better thing to do on sunny Saturday afternoon than show some CB7 love??

Besides, my car is actually not the same anymore, so I have some more stuff to show.
      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Alright, so now that the regulars have decided to go, we need some people who haven't gone yet to go.....COME ON its not that hard to go and hang out with a few cool people every once and a while.....

Im certain that cb7 c ya will be there, he will roll up with me. Robert will not be there due to the fact that his car is heartless, I will try to ask a lfew more cb owners if they want to go, I guess we'll see what happens...There is a coupe owner that lives down the street from my dad im thinkin about asking him, he works at autozone and i've talked to him a few times already, hes getting ready for the h22 swap, its a pretty clean white 92-93 coupe with black 5th gen wheels....we'll see....I think we should put some meet info in our sigs. to get more attention.....
        1991 Honda Accord Ex
        Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

Road Race #1
        Totoro Squad #2

Comment

will do man good idea and owequitit whats different about your granny car looks the same to me lol.for you guys that dont know owequitit has the cleanest 90-91 accord ive ever seen the thing looks like it rolled off the showroom floor and its got 206000 miles on it now that my friends is love im trying to get him to do a members ride.
          90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
          91 se accord 4 door SOLD
          92 lx accord coupe SOLD
          93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
          92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

Gosh thanks. I am sure there are quite a few cleaner ones out there. But seriously though. I will add some advertising to my sig too.
            The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

I think we should set the meet up for sometime in Jan, simply because the last one was a total waste of time....

Although ill have to see how long its going to take to get my car fixed....
              1991 Honda Accord Ex
              Pics of the beast!

Road Race #1
              Totoro Squad #2

Comment

yeah man i just saw your post thieves f*****g suck man ive had my car broken into twice right in front of my house i wish i could catch them and cut there friggin hands off.
                90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                91 se accord 4 door SOLD
                92 lx accord coupe SOLD
                93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

Originally posted by ray ray
                  yeah man i just saw your post thieves f*****g suck man ive had my car broken into twice right in front of my house i wish i could catch them and cut there friggin hands off.
                  im installing a camera on my house tomorrow, and also a proximity sensor on my car....im not going to let this happen again....especially after the new paint....If I ever find out who did it, its not going to be pretty......
                  1991 Honda Accord Ex
                  Pics of the beast!

Road Race #1
                  Totoro Squad #2

Comment

hey man call us up if you do find out well all roll up there and screw there shit up.been awhile since ive beat someones ass need the practice lol.hey where are you getting your car painted i want to get mine painted but dont have lots of cash right now lol.
                    90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                    91 se accord 4 door SOLD
                    92 lx accord coupe SOLD
                    93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                    92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

Well, as long as my car is done and I have enough notice so that I can call out of work I will be there... My car SHOULD be done before christmas (everyone cross your fingers)

Comment

where is everybody come on guys lets see some people here lets support our addiction to cb7's its always fun to hang out and b.s. about cars or whatever hell if i can ill buy lunch for everybody that comes just make sure you make it there and are posted on here now hows that for a deal free lunch.
                        90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                        91 se accord 4 door SOLD
                        92 lx accord coupe SOLD
                        93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                        92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

Originally posted by ray ray
                          where is everybody come on guys lets see some people here lets support our addiction to cb7's its always fun to hang out and b.s. about cars or whatever hell if i can ill buy lunch for everybody that comes just make sure you make it there and are posted on here now hows that for a deal free lunch.
                          goin all out eh??? lol ummm, im getting my car re-painted at a place called photofinish, but only the front is getting re-done, simply because a whole new paint job will cost me approx $4000 or so, but we'll see how she looks after the new c/f hood, thin side mouldings, and chargespeed grill.....should look pretty good for the meantime....
                          1991 Honda Accord Ex
                          Pics of the beast!

Road Race #1
                          Totoro Squad #2

Comment

hell yeah man what ever it takes to have a good turn out and i just received my g square grill in the mail today gotta go put it on and take some pics lol.
                            90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                            91 se accord 4 door SOLD
                            92 lx accord coupe SOLD
                            93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                            92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

hell yea, rollin Gsquare AND charge speed y0!

BUMP for more participants.....come on you lazy f*cks....get off your damn asses and go to this thing.....lol
                              1991 Honda Accord Ex
                              Pics of the beast!

Road Race #1
                              Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Working...
                              X