Looking for cb7's in Colorado!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for cb7's in Colorado!?!

Hey I live in HighlandsRanch CO, and I'v been looking around for some cb7's in the Denver and Aurora area and I find alot of wanna bees, but nothing serious. Still looking though.
    5th Gen. Lude Team I <3 JDM

if you're ever around aurora, you'll probably see me running around...and yeah, not too many nice cb7's running around.

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

I live in Denver but my CB is not really that tunned we should have like meetings or something lol, no seriously we should gather and talk hey chile r u actually from chile or what?

Comment

Come on I need to learn more about cars help a noobie

Comment

Originally posted by elositocandela
          I live in Denver but my CB is not really that tunned we should have like meetings or something lol, no seriously we should gather and talk hey chile r u actually from chile or what?
          no, i ain't from chile...i think when we get a stronger showing, we should get togther....

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by chile
            if you're ever around aurora, you'll probably see me running around...and yeah, not too many nice cb7's running around.

I lived in Aurora when I was quite young...4-5 I think. Jumped/fell off the top of the neighbors damn high monkey bars, and ended up in a body cast for a while with a broken femur(upper leg... think thats what its called).

Comment

U guys suck u started from 0 too bah ill just keep on searching on my own cant help a brother here

Comment

Originally posted by elositocandela
                U guys suck u started from 0 too bah ill just keep on searching on my own cant help a brother here

What do you need help with??

Comment

??????? self reliance is a bitch, ain't it?

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

???? Wtf????

Comment

Originally posted by chile
                      ??????? self reliance is a bitch, ain't it?

Comment

ey! who else is running around with sidemarkers on their CB7?! just saw one while walking my dog, here in aurora...are we growing in numers? tune in next time, kids.

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

I live in the big CO. actually WheatRidge but you get the point. I got a boosted CB7 and if anybody wants to buy a turbo kit locally I am selling one. I also have my car running so you know I dont do shitty work. I really want $800 installed by me but if you got an offer and are willing to help lets do it ill hook you up. PM me if you want to kick it and cruise. im always lookin for some tuners!!!!!!!!!!!

later

oh yeah if anybody ever needs help with their cars give me a buzz ill help out a fellow cb7er................

Comment

i may have to hit you up sometime...there are so few nice CB7's running around, i was thinking of making a journey to SD or NE to make one of their mini meets sometime (if they have one)...

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

Working...
                            X