Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Import Wars Epping NH New england dragway

Import wars is this sat 23rd at NED.
    theres 4-5 events this summer and ill post the dates as they come up.

this sat is the first one of the year, and ive already got a pretty big group coming down from maine, so lets see some cars come from NH and MA/RI.

We park in the grass area next to the staging lanes, and its 15 to get into the car show, and park in the pits with us vs. 10 to park outside the gates and walk in.
    We bring a tent, grill, food, drinks etc and have a bbq and hang out and race all day. you dont have to race if you come either, but most of us do.

so this sat 23rd, we should be there around 9-930

whos going so far:
    Me, Accord
    Shants, (noxidea) Accord
    Dan, (granitecb7) Accord
    Mark, (JDMH22wagon) Accord
    Wang, Boosted D16 civic
    Joe, Boosted b16 civic
    Jon, Boosted gsr integra
    Suzy, Boosted ls/vtec integra
    Evan, GSR civic
    Dan the pancake man, nissan truck with our shwag in it lol
    Kyle, RC51 honda

lol i just realized all these Hondas have been tuned by me!
    MEYAGI TUNED FTMFW!!!!

instagram @mikeymeyagi

i'll have to see if i'm working

Comment

Ill be there BTW love the tune. Havnt really tired the lauch control yet, but I love the crossover. really smooth

Here are the dates for you to post up.
      May 23
      June 20
      August 29
      October 24

This is a good idea for a meet. Cant get better than this. You got a carshow and races and its only 50min from Boston for you mass people
      Last edited by H22WAGON93; 06-10-2009, 03:40 PM.
      NEW PSN
      H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
      RIP

Comment

Glad you like the tune Mark

how does Dan like his?

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

You can put me down, but I won't be parking inside. I've got a couple friends racing so i'm the designated go get lunch driver. But I"ll definitely stop by.

I don't think i've actually met any of you (except granite) So I'll be the girl with the husky. see you then.
          "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
          - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

we will be in the grass area behind the tech booth next to the staging lanes!

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Dan like's its. We pulled over on the highway to smoke and when we were living Dan got a jump on me and I shifted into secind a little early and I couldnt pull him in until the end of third, He,s lucky I had my son. I need to race him one day. He's thinking about running his car if he could pass inspect with his battery. I told him he can use mine.
              NEW PSN
              H22wagon

RIP

Comment

ill bring him a battery, hes racing regardless of what he says! you betta race too homie!

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Originally posted by LoDollar92LX View Post
                  ill bring him a battery, hes racing regardless of what he says! you betta race too homie!
                  not till i get my motor mounts done
                  NEW PSN
                  H22wagon

RIP

Comment

Originally posted by LoDollar92LX View Post
                    Yes sir! I really wasn't planning on it, but I'm in on racing aswell. Oh, please don't bring a battery for me, it's not the battery, it's the tie down, that'll be resolved tonight, thanks anyways though! Since everything else is boosted, why don't you do Evan's car too?!

Rusty-Is Eric or Mike coming? Hopefully I will see you tomorrow

Bump to top

Comment

Hey I have to work but will you guys be there all day into the night? I may head up there after work
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Nice day as the track. Don't have any pics yet but there were some decent cars in the show and some nice CB's on the track. I'm still amazed at LoDollar's 5 min axle swap. lol
                        "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
                        - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty View Post
                          Nice day as the track. Don't have any pics yet but there were some decent cars in the show and some nice CB's on the track. I'm still amazed at LoDollar's 5 min axle swap. lol
                          i guess i didnt meet u? i was the tan guy with my 3yr old son. yeah, that was the quickest swap i seen
                          NEW PSN
                          H22wagon

RIP

Comment

I called Dan but no one picked up haha.
                            Henry R
                            Koni/Neuspeed
                            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by H22WAGON93 View Post
                              i guess i didnt meet u? i was the tan guy with my 3yr old son. yeah, that was the quickest swap i seen
                              I saw your wagon there. I was the girl with the Dog and a couple of friends
                              - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Working...
                              X