• Time
  • Show
Clear All

import wars june 11ths sat

june 11th import wars 8 am-5pm

who is coming -

(\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

ill def be there, i was at the last one but no one showed. i wont be in my accord though but ill be there.,
    [deevergote]" It's not the car that makes the ricer... it's the ricer that ruins the car!"

Comment

ill be there as long as its dry...thats why i didnt go on the 28th

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Sweeeet I Still Went The 28th Still Fun Ill Be There Showing Off My Car Well We Should Exchange Number So We Can Meet Up Or Just Look For My Car

(\__/)
        (O.o )
        (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

anyone else going common

(\__/)
          (O.o )

Comment

um where is it gonna be at. just curious but i'm in ne way

Comment

dude uts the 18th not the 11th.........
              [deevergote]" It's not the car that makes the ricer... it's the ricer that ruins the car!"

Comment

Wtf It Must Of Got Bumped Up Cause I Cut And Pasted That Shit Wtf Ok Then Its The 18th Im Still Gona Be There

(\__/)
                (O.o )

Comment

yes it did get moved. ill lbe there on the 18th

Comment

I'll see if I can make it, if I'm not busy, I'll def. be there. It's quite a haul from my house though

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Granite CB7
                      I'll see if I can make it, if I'm not busy, I'll def. be there. It's quite a haul from my house though

Dan
                      dude if you LIVE in epping..you better show up

Comment

Oh man, I knew you were going to say something like that! Alright, count me in then, but I was planning on going anyways Yeah, it's no more than 5 min away and you can hear everything that goes on there. As for the jet cars, you can feel the ground shake!

Looking forward to seeing everybody that is going! Take care

Dan

Comment

yea i will def be there....of course i will be showing my car as i did on the 28th. whoo hoo got 1st in class lol. i hope to see more cb7 there!!!!!!!! i hope the rain holds up though. i hear it it supposed to shower most of the day we will see them weather men are always wrong lol. only job in the world where u can be 70% wrong haha. cya all there
                          My members ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by accrdpower
                            yea i will def be there....of course i will be showing my car as i did on the 28th. whoo hoo got 1st in class lol. i hope to see more cb7 there!!!!!!!! i hope the rain holds up though. i hear it it supposed to shower most of the day we will see them weather men are always wrong lol. only job in the world where u can be 70% wrong haha. cya all there
                            were you the one with the green cb7 4 door?

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door
                              were you the one with the green cb7 4 door?
                              No, that wasn't accrdpower's car. Here's his car, pretty sweet:
                              http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=18715

You must be talking about the lime green 90/91 CB7 w/ black 18's and air cylinders? I saw that one, looked at it for quite a while, it was nice. The car was from Mass too.

accrdpower: I didn't know you were there too, must have missed you b/c I came later, much later

Comment

Working...
                              X