Honda Tech Meet August 20th.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honda Tech Meet August 20th.

Anyone going to the Honda Tech Meet on the 20th? It's in Salem NH I think. I'll be headin up there with some of my crew... Just gauging interest.

Originally posted by Akord10thaniv
    Anyone going to the Honda Tech Meet on the 20th? It's in Salem NH I think. I'll be headin up there with some of my crew... Just gauging interest.
    WOW, I just found this! Salem, NH, that's crazy. I didn't know an HT meet would occur in NH. I'd love to make it but I have to put in some mad hours at work. I wish I could go, but I'm not even a member of HT anyways Tell me what the outcome is, and I'm sure you'll see some cool stuff there. Have fun and talk to you soon

Dan

Comment

i just got back from salem didnt even know there was a meet

Comment

Originally posted by Granite CB7
        WOW, I just found this! Salem, NH, that's crazy. I didn't know an HT meet would occur in NH. I'd love to make it but I have to put in some mad hours at work. I wish I could go, but I'm not even a member of HT anyways Tell me what the outcome is, and I'm sure you'll see some cool stuff there. Have fun and talk to you soon

Dan
        Man, do I feel dumb. I'm like a week behind!!! It already happened, and I thought it hadn't because....yeah That's def. something I'd do

Let us know how it was though!

Comment

dammit I forgot about this. Any pics?

Comment

Working...
          X