CB7 Spring Meet...Come with Me Dammit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HondaFan81
    You all better get your SH*T together and come! That's like a direct order bishes Seriously though, try for real, I'm doing everything I can too, to get Midwest peeps (Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Illinois) to come. So far we got a decent number and probably a few more before April.

I'm glad you didn't include Iowa

Anyways where the hell is this going to be at anyway. If I can get all my shit together and get most of my stuff done. Then maybe i'll come. But idek where it is!

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
    ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Members Sold To (Vouches):
    ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Comment

Originally posted by i'm the girl
      fuck triple ghey - we'll just push you down there if it comes to it
      Damn right!!! F22b towing power!!!

Comment

I just want to let you know that today, for the sake of making it home in april, we sent back our 52" DLP TV - so we could put our extra cash into my car. right here

Gospel fucking truth.
        Last edited by i'm the girl; 01-02-2006, 01:30 PM.

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

Originally posted by i'm the girl
          I just want to let you know that today, for the sake of making it home in april, we sent back our 52" DLP TV - so we could put our extra cash into my car.

Gospel fucking truth.
          Thats some dedication to the cause. I am picking up my laptop and Haltech this month. I will at least have Stage 1 tuned so I can drive down on that.

Comment

yeh can we get the details on the meet

Comment

Well, I plan on going. It gives me motivation to have my suspension in and tranny swap by then. Anyone else from philly area?
              Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
              -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
              MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

Ill be with the fam in Doylestown/ Furlong, PA - thats just north of Philly Off the Willow Grove tpke exit/ rte 611

Comment

im down if we can get a bunch of people to ride down

ex. me,soy,typesbaby,williamsvt,accord22,maple,granite ,oneoffaccord,chronicboost. etc etc etc

Comment

ima be an anus and ask. where is it goin 2 b at?

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                      im down if we can get a bunch of people to ride down.ex. me,soy,typesbaby,williamsvt,accord22,maple,granite ,oneoffaccord,chronicboost. etc etc etc
                      Yes, if we can get a bunch of people (like above^) I will go for sure. That's what I'm talking about!

Originally posted by Shadow1
                      ima be an anus and ask. where is it goin 2 b at?
                      You're not an anus Here's the page, I believe most everything is undecided at the moment except for the fact that there will be a meet! All the good info is one 1st page mostly:

http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.p...2&page=1&pp=15

Dan

Comment

If work lets me out...I'm definitely there...

Originally posted by lordoja
                        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

make sure some 1 posts on THIS thread where the meet is gonna be at

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
                            make sure some 1 posts on THIS thread where the meet is gonna be at
                            Sure, I guess, but just remember that all the info that you will ever need will be continuously updated on the 1st page of this thread:
                            http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.p...2&page=1&pp=15

Comment

TTT Who else from the northeast is MAYBE considering? How about WillamsVT or 93accordexcoupe ?

Comment

hi. my personal update: count me in officially. not bringing the cb7 back east this time, but that doesn't mean im gonna miss the meet

Comment

Working...
                                X