X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB7 Spring Meet...Come with Me Dammit.

Who is going?

So far...Me.

BTW, the big spring meet thats like a 12 hr drive from here.

I'm kinda considering going, I'd def. feel better about going if alot of us NE guys/girls ride down in a group, that would be killer! Long ride though but it would be well worth it

Comment

im gonna post over here bc im doing everything in my power to be back east for this - so count me in, I'm just north of Philly when i'm home

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

Originally posted by i'm the girl
        im gonna post over here bc im doing everything in my power to be back east for this - so count me in, I'm just north of Philly when i'm home
        Nice, good deal

Dan

Comment

You all better get your SH*T together and come! That's like a direct order bishes Seriously though, try for real, I'm doing everything I can too, to get Midwest peeps (Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Illinois) to come. So far we got a decent number and probably a few more before April.
          HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

^One of the many reasons why'd I'd go is b/c you're going and I'd like to meet you finally and see 1 of the 2 projects! I will def. go if there's enough interest from everyone around here and it's looking pretty good!

Comment

BTW, I am in NY. So New England, come on! I want to have my built engine in tho.

Comment

Originally posted by AcclipseH23
                BTW, I am in NY. So New England, come on! I want to have my built engine in tho.
                Yeah, I'm sure you're looking for some NY members to meet up w/ too, try and find some to go also!

Comment

If it comes down to it, I will go by myself. I really want my engine in by then tho. So i got to send the head out as soon as it comes. It looks like I have 4 months. Wow, this is gonna have to be one quick buildup.

AAA only gives 100 miles free towing.

Comment

i dunno where the threead is...the opfficial one..where is it..when is it....i will most likley go once i finish my tranny conversion

Comment

shit count me out 1-3 hours id do but 12 hours heh on a turbo unpredictable ride id go but ill hav e a rental sorry lol

Comment

What? Dammit Sparkle. Turn the boost down. Hell, thats what im doing. All motor, and like 3 lbs of boost.

Comment

lol you know it

Comment

id be down if dan comes

Comment

fuck triple ghey - we'll just push you down there if it comes to it

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

Working...
                              X