Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CB7t Siting: white coupe, dropped, rims?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB7t Siting: white coupe, dropped, rims?

I've never heard of a car like that up here, but my friend said he saw one last night on the Southern State racing an old Maxima and a newish Altima. Was it you????

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

yes

no he lives up here in CT. its dope dude. he doesnt speak english so when i talked to him about the site he was like umm yes i like cars. i was like great ok so join. he never did i dont think. its a white 92-93 ex coupe 5 spd. jdm 1 pieces, red clear tails, f22b-t with a FMIC. its probly a 2.5" drop and hes riding on white 17s or silver 17s. i couldnt really tell cause it was dark. ill try and get him on the site again.

Comment

i know if he saw my shit hed be like wtf im not the only one i love catching people like that off-guard

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
        yes

no he lives up here in CT. its dope dude. he doesnt speak english so when i talked to him about the site he was like umm yes i like cars. i was like great ok so join. he never did i dont think. its a white 92-93 ex coupe 5 spd. jdm 1 pieces, red clear tails, f22b-t with a FMIC. its probly a 2.5" drop and hes riding on white 17s or silver 17s. i couldnt really tell cause it was dark. ill try and get him on the site again.
        Sounds pretty nice, he has the JDM F22B or the USDM B1/B2? J/w. Get him to join!

Comment

its a jdm f22b and i tried to get him to join but talking to someone who doesnt speak english is kinda tough.

Comment

yah mane language barrier.

Comment

Working...
            X