No announcement yet.

CT mini meetup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha yea idk if u guys saw this but thats his power steering belt on his hood

Comment

what was his suspension setup? just curious.

Comment

skunk 2's on tokico blue's. holy bounce ------>>>>>

Comment

dude! that meet was so much fun!!!
          To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMOCB7
            fellaz, don't be so hard on that guy with the 10sec. f22.. he probably meant to say 0-60mph in 10sec
            and look at that paint job.. black hood, roofline, 1/2 trunk + white doors and panels = grey bumpers and side skirts

if you only saw it in person LOL

It was a joke he sprayed the DASHBOARD while in the car and all buttons are sprayed over etc.

Comment

that thing was incredibly funny i could'nt help but laugh hard.all i could think of was that crap on my way home laughing. im putting that engine pic as my desk top background i want to remeber this day.

had alot fun guys soy im going to have to catch up with you soon to do some headlights.

Comment

hopefully the next meets come with that kind of laughter.
                Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Great meet guys, I had alot of fun. Got to ride in Jan's car, see everyone again, the ride down was fun I thought it was really funny when that guy told us the block was built and it had headwork done, but yet he wouldn't tell me the compression ratio It was 8.8:1, had to be! I don't know if you guys saw his P/S belt to begin w/, but it was the wrong size and it looked like a shoelace, that's why it broke prob. I felt bad about his crank pulley. Ben, I saw you accidently take exit 56, I did the same thing last time, don't feel bad, but I did wait for awhile. I didn't pop my hood b/c my powersteering (or lack of) was leaking and it was embarrassing

Dan

Comment

that wasa good meet im glad i made the reack that guy killeed me too. fricken 20 min cb7s n stuff, lol. although i did like the custon over spray treatment he did to the subs and the sandbag or whatever holdin the system up sum ppl man whatver still a sick meet hope to c u guys in april mabye b4

aim: crxruler feel free netime
                    lemme kno too if u wanna nextel it up

Comment

ur clutch was rediculously grabby

Comment

haha any one remember these famous lines."daddy no i wasnt racing, daddy i WASNT racing" what a clown

Comment

that kid was a trick.
                          Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

psh i got one for ya, "he wasnt just a tool, he was the whole tool box!"

bam, joke of the day. for today, he was the joke yesterday

Comment

he was liek dude this lexus is so fast, its got a chip and some work LOL then i raced it and dead even :smirk:, once again my setup isnt impressive LOL and he lost....
                              To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

yeah that was pathetic

Comment

Working...
                                X