Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

August 19/20 - Mazda Zoom Zoom Live - MA

Hey all,

I just got wind of this coming back from my friend. www.zoomzoomlive.com. I did this last year on my b-day (before Deev came up and we put in my suspension) and had an absolute blast. In essence you get to auto-X the Miata, 3,5,6, and RX-8 for free. This year they're adding the Mazdaspeed 6 and CX-7, so it should be a blast. I signed up for both days for 9:15. It's a lot of fun, and you can choose standard or auto in most of the cars (the 6 was a tiptronic, but I think the rest you could choose...i'm not 100% sure, but I know the Miata I took out was stick).

I'm inviting most of my friends, but if anyone else here is planning on going, let me know. Like I said though, you have to pick a time, so i chose 9:15 just to get there.

I have stupid graduation instead, and i'm busy all day sunday

Comment

Mike, i might be interested in going...where is this located?
      Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
        Mike, i might be interested in going...where is this located?
        It's at the South Weymouth Naval Air Base...its about 20-25 minutes from my house.

Comment

Mike, I appreciate the PM you sent me! I'll have to see if I can make it, right now it'll be a maybe, but it sounds like a very cool experience!!!

Dan

Comment

hmm no invite here......pfff
            Last edited by 91accord4door; 08-09-2006, 10:09 PM.

Comment

^You're invited! This thread is here for everyone to see. If you go, I'll go I think Mike sent me a PM b/c he prob. anticipated me not seeing this thread, and he's prob. right!

Comment

BOOOOO!!! I have plans!!!!
                -Mark-
                CB7
                CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door
                  hmm no invite here......pfff
                  Dood, I made a thread about it. I just had a feeling Dan would be oblivious to it. I know you read the regional stuff, as I've seen you post in the Import Wars threads. Plus I haven't seen you online, and Dan doesn't have AIM.

Comment

Yeah it's definately fun. I did this in Philly 3 years ago for my B-day. Right when the RX-8 and 6 came out. Can't make it up there, maybe I'll go to Old Bridge in 2 weeks.
                    Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
                    -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
                    MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                      I just had a feeling Dan would be oblivious to it.
                      Correctamundo! I prob. would have missed it actually, it was nearing the middle of the NE page!

TTT

Comment

Bump...I'm scheduled for 11:15 on Saturday and 9:15 on Sunday.

Where else can you beat on the Mazdaspeed6 for free?

Comment

Working...
                        X