No announcement yet.

Jersey holiday meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Elizabeth cops were actually cool as hell. It was the mall security that called them that sucked ass! The lady drove by twice, talked to one of the guys before I got there (she said "you better leave or I'm callin the cops!") and then circled staring at us until the cop kicked us out. He appologized, saying he knew we weren't doing anything wrong, but the mall didn't want us there. He even gave us directions to the seaport where he said we wouldn't be bothered... we all got lost trying to get there though.

Fridays or Hooters would be fine. If you can OK it with the boss at either place beforehand, that'd be great! I don't want to go in as a large, profitable party for them, and then have them turn around and kick us out.

Comment

Hooters!!! Honk honk!!!

Originally posted by CB7 Meet answering machine response
      I'm down if I can get my car running by then

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

the hooters on route 22 doesnt kick people out.the owner is cool as hell

Comment

what time is this suposed to go down?cause i might be able to make it depending what time casue i got a wedding that night but im free during the day
          My Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by 93cb7ExCoupe
            noon till whenever..

ok if its at noon then im down...ill keep checking to see where u guys decide for the location
            My Members Ride Thread

Comment

how about deev's work place. we had a couple of meetings there and we haven't been harrased by anyone there yet. but its kind of far for the NY people . just something for u people to consider.
              are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

He doesn't work there anymore. But I think we could all still meet there with no problems. Of course I'm down for that, it's 20 minutes from me.

I vote for a place on 22 cause it's closer for me. And I vote not for hooters. Ugh. But that's just one opinion.
                Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
                -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
                MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

Im down for whatever...

Comment

put me down as maybe. ill try hard! i going to a meet on jan 6 (acura-legend club).

i also vote no for hooters. even tho im single, i still dont want to be in a uncomfortable place.
                    miss my turbo cb7
                    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

wtf...uncomfortable place? the hooters on 22 isnt even bad...people mainly are their for the sports..girls arent even showing off their boobs that much..its not raunchy like other ones..yall need to grow some balls..but if its reallly gonna offend u then where else will we go where the owner is so willing to have us there..

Comment

I just think their food is terrible.
                        Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
                        -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
                        MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

hmm I get blamed for doin a burnout. Ahhwell its okay im not coming this time have fun. Imma go have fun with my turbo cb

Comment

hey guys whats up so deev how far is this from us i might come to this
                            cb7 sold
                            2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
                            95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

Yeah, I'm no longer at Bennigan's... and Outback is probably too crowded (I'm there now...)

Sparkle, don't get bent out of shape... if you took a picture of your burnout at the last meet, then whoever said we don't want that sort of behavior this time around is right... that doesn't mean you can't come. Just don't act like a dumbass and get us kicked out of wherever we go! (same goes for you, Jay No smokey V8 burnouts! )

Willowbrook Mall is about 2 hours from me. About 100 miles.

Comment

hehehe i dont what your talking about mike damn v8 cant do a smokey burn out lol. 2 hours away ill have too see if i can make it what date is this happening? i told juan he should come with me if i go
                                cb7 sold
                                2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
                                95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

Working...
                                X