X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ceelooboob
    damn exotic drinks...ahahahah ...damn $9 pineapple juice
    shoulda followed dhn and drank that domestic water

i know right that dinner was the worst idea my bad you guys just was the closest place to eat near us besides fast food

but yea was mad expensive
    GOT SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR YALL .....STAY TUNED

Comment

Originally posted by 91f22a4philly
      i know right that dinner was the worst idea my bad you guys just was the closest place to eat near us besides fast food

but yea was mad expensive
      nah it was cool......the burger was good...i just found it funny how DHn called the drinks exotic
      My Members Ride Thread

Comment

dang i couldn't even make it out there. freakin work killed me. but i already raped NJ, and i totally hate it. No F'in Left Turns. What kind of state is that! well looks like the meet was alright. no to many of you showed.
        miss my turbo cb7
        moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by ceelooboob
          nah it was cool......the burger was good...i just found it funny how DHn called the drinks exotic
          yea same here. it was funny as hell that we all get there and we all dont talk at all. a few words here and there. NO FUCKING BUD LIGHT .m everyone got a bacon cheeseburger except 91f22a4philly and he paided $15 for chicken fingers i had a good time, next time more peeps, good location

Comment

Next time will probably be Spring. Unless anyone is down for an A.C. meet/drinkathon/gamblingathon.

At least me and Mike made it and got to see a new face or 2.

So my lower joint on my suspension broke. I just got towed home. Thank god it didn't happen on the Expressway. I don't know if it has anything to do with that curb I hit on Friday. It was on the opposite side.
            So I might just set fire to my car and be done with it. And rent a car until my Fit comes in.

Oh and Deev, it scratched the inside wheel. So you want me to buy em from you or what? Go figure huh.
            Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
            -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
            MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

this was actually a very good spot...thers alot of pakrking areas..next tiome we can bring a ball or something..and maybe barbeque so we wont have to pay like 200 for soem cheeseburgers lmao....it was good tho..

i think we should make the next meet's time around 6 am that way everyone will be there round 12-1

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                Is the white 4dr Mauricio's car?

wooohhhh... never that... im 5lug, 92-93, and my bay is clean lol....

great pics btw.

i knew from the start i couldnt attend this one so oh well. there will be more

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02

great pics btw.

....ouch

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02

great pics btw.

If I recall, Jenny wasn't all too clean!

I have to admit though, Joe's car looks better than I expected with all the bad he had to say about it! It was pretty nice from what I saw!

Comment

ahh thats why i said clean bay lol... everything else was just clean as in washed lol

no hard feelings joe. i was just saying what mine has. you can have your accord clean or dirty, the way it drives is a different story.

Comment

i jus havent been home..or in jersey..for about 3 months lol...only on holiday breaks..sigh..in the spring/summer i have great plans for it..hopefully itll look better..plus its the winter...so any washing or cleaning i do will be screwed by the weather/salt trucks..this is from experience

Comment

nice meet guys .. damn i missed it. lol. i'm actually somewhere in manhattan, near central park. would of been kool to check out some east coast cb7's. i'll be keeping an eye out for cb7's and snapping pictures. . lol
                          -:¦:-
                          Originally posted by wed3k
                          i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Working...
                          X