West Coast Meet - Monterey: June 4-5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

West Coast Meet - Monterey: June 4-5

ok. so I accidentaly deleted the other thread (I have moments of severe mental retardation, please forgive me)

Here's the deal:

WHERE: Monterey, CA
    WHEN: June 4th- 5th (saturday and sunday)
    WHO: Whoever wants to come : )

Carmel Beach seems like a great place for a party/ BBQ/ meet on Saturday and maybe some good photos.

We could also do photos on Sunday ... the scenery is a gorgeous background for our cb's : )

I'm also interested to know who'd be staying overnight (i think it will be most of us) and maybe I can find a place that will get us a good deal if we get a bunch of rooms...

... just a thought

~*~Cass

breathing is deadly underwater...

count me in...and i will stay overnight...in order to save a couple of more bucks we could get only one room and have an orgy...just a thought

Originally posted by fizzbob7
    first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
    Originally posted by ACC0RD22
    no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
    So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Originally posted by arrozburner
      count me in...and i will stay overnight...in order to save a couple of more bucks we could get only one room and have an orgy...just a thought
      Yeah. and what - we lock my daughter in the bathroom?!! ha ha ha maybe next time...

I'm gonna call a couple places today or tomorrow, see if they can get us a good deal

Comment

I will be there but not until sunday because my sisters graduation is on saturday. Maybe I will try to make it down saturday night. I will be there def by sunday and will be rolling back to socal with the socal peeps.
        my ride

Comment

Originally posted by luvmyGen4
          Yeah. and what - we lock my daughter in the bathroom?!!
          nah cuz her crying is going to kill the mood...just leave her in the car

So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Hey Prez 808: let those kids on the wagon forum know about this thread too,

everyone is welcome to join in... the more the merrier

p.s. everyone my email is thisiscassandra@hotmail.com or AIM me at minha bellanoite

Comment

Originally posted by luvmyGen4
              Hey Prez 808: let those kids on the wagon forum know about this thread too,

everyone is welcome to join in... the more the merrier

p.s. everyone my email is thisiscassandra@hotmail.com or AIM me at minha bellanoite

Been there, done that since the first page I've posted and watched their thread grow. Now some of them have in their heads that Palm Springs would be better... ugggh! hehe

On a side note, I was thinking of Carmel too. Sounds good so far.

Comment

i might come. i have graduation on sat. o yeah and i no longer own a cb7. but i would still love to come.

Comment

Originally posted by 93greenakkord
                  i might come. i have graduation on sat. o yeah and i no longer own a cb7. but i would still love to come.
                  um. i'm sorry, but if you don't have a cb7 you're not cool enough.

kidding, of course!! hope you can make it - just keep checking back for updates and details!

Comment

just looking at the pics on yor sig makes me want to go even more

So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Hey Update!!!

I contacted the visitors bureau in Monterey and got some good tips on parking lots for a photo shoot - i think well do that on sunday - it seems like the best idea

so still, anyone who wants to roll in early - we can party hard saturday nite and then have a meet on the beach sunday noonish i guess

Comment

to far for me haha
                        So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

AARON! you FLAKE!

j/k I know how it is to be young. too bad though...

...anywho I have 4 of us (including me) so far who are going from cb7tuner.com and three from an accord wagon forum...

c'mon guys let's get this party started!!

pm me for details - im looking out for good hotel deals this week

Comment

if someone pays for my plane ticket, i'll be out to shoot some video and chat it up with you guys

Comment

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                              X