West Coast Cali Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

West Coast Cali Meet

Hey guys. I'm tryin to get something together here. Everyone in reasonable distance is welcome to come. Everyone from San Diego to Seattle hopefully

The weekend of April 11th somewhere in either Central Cali or Northern Cali would be cool. Some of us SoCal CB7 freaks could convoy up there. If we could get together at a big park and have a big BBQ, that would be cool too.

So post up some more ideas guys! Hopefully we could get a big West Coast meet in the works.

i would be down for a cali meet...farthest north ive ever driven is santa barbara so i wouldnt know anywhere farther above...but there is a nice lil beach called goleta beach there right next to ucsb (good eye candy!) we could all meet up there. but im definately down for it

Originally posted by fizzbob7
    first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
    Originally posted by ACC0RD22
    no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
    So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

i would be down, i would prefer it be in northern cali since i stay up in the bayarea
      Cause im da Honda Man!! yadadameen

R.I.P. 92 4dr lx

Newborn- 05 v6 coupe

Comment

i'm gonna be in the san francisco for my spring break, so i could meet up there. but if other socal peeps are goin, they might rather stay around central coast like where arrozburner wants 2 go. but im down either way

Comment

I might go to HIN in san mateo so im going to be in that area...dont remember exactly what day it is but i might be willing to meet up then...but im still not sure if im going to HIN-san mateo or not

So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

well for sure i am going to be in the bay area on the weekend of april 11... i'm gonna get there friday evening (april 9) and i'm going to be staying at a hotel in south san francisco until sunday (april 11). so i could hopefully meet up with some northern cali CB7 freaks

HIN San Mateo: April 24

But there is an HID in san diego (@ qualcomm) on July 10... juss givin a heads up to all the SoCal guys. 4 months to plan a So Cal meet should be sufficient
            Last edited by XLR Azn; 03-22-2004, 10:34 PM.

Comment

hey cali! humm
              What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Good thing i live in central cali.

Let me know where you guyz wanna meet up at.
                Stolen out of Circuit City Parking Lot :
                *RIP*
                1993 Accord EX Coupe
                1995 JDM H22a w/LSD Auto

New love of my life:
                1993 Accord EX Coupe
                Jet Black w/Tan Leather Interior
                JDM H22A w/5 spd H22A Tranny
                I love it when VTEC kicks in!
                vroommmm...*VTEC*...VROOMMMMMM!

Comment

im here in san diego if anyone going to hin here i'll meet with you guys when its hin or anytime cant really drive far my brakes hella bad
                  Beast: Evo X
                  Daily: 93 Accord LX Wagon

Comment

i guess i'll see you when i go down there for the hin-daze show at qualcom...i think klrazn might be going to

So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Working...
                    X