Need some help planning a roadtrip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need some help planning a roadtrip

This summer, in the 2nd week of August I'm taking two weeks off work and drivin the CB from Portland to O.C. It needs to be pimp roadtrip for 2 reason:

1) two friends visiting from Italy and Belgium are flying over to see me in portland and some other friends in Vegas and OC. Part of the reason for doin this roadtrip is cause they've never seen the left coast and are only here for a month.

2)its my first vacation since I started workin a year ago

So yeah thats about it. other than knowing they are getting dropped off in portland on the 5th, there are no plans until their flight outta vegas on the 22nd. Whats some cool shit? we wanna party it up like motheruckers!

Humboldt, trinidad, sonoma, chico, tahoe? These are mostly just names to me... I havent been to chico in 5 years but remember thinking it was a wild place... i went to Weed and it was funny for a while... I got the see that famous sign with two arrows... one pointing to weed and the other direction to college *lol* yeah the internet version is photochopped, but it was still funny. thats the kinda cool shit im lookin for. and whatever happens... happens!

hold on to your butts
Working...
X