Accident....Appreciate Life RIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accident....Appreciate Life RIP

Was up in the air to share this with everyone but decided to anyways...Early Saturday morning I lost my cousin in a Fatal Accident in Sacramento California involving her Honda Civic and a Sac Town Fire Truck responding to a structure fire. She was a great person and I hope seeing this brings a reminder to some to appreciate life and the days you are blessed with. Appreciate the people around you and life because you never know when your time may be up. R.I.P Cousin

The whole situation is under investigation and there have been many to jump to conclusions...it may take months before true facts are released.

The Article:

http://www.sacbee.com/101/story/862063.html

Video/Article on scene footage:

http://cbs13.com/local/second.victim.fire.2.699101.html

Video of the Aftermath (pretty disturbing) :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5eVUWmemTA

Thank you for listening.
    Accord4thgen
    Last edited by accord4thgen; 04-16-2008, 06:39 PM.
    無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

My sympathy goes out to you and your family!

I almost died in a serious car accident in Dec. of 06 and now I appreciate life a lot more.

We do tend to take things for granted quite often.
    R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Wow man, my thoughts go out to your family and you.

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

My condolences go to you and your family. that is very sad
        93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

I'm sorry for your familys loss. My sympathy goes out to you and your family.
          ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

my prayers will go to you and you're family.

Comment

My prayers are with you and your family.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your cousin, man... That's such a shame!

The world is dangerous, and we're quite fragile. We do our best to stay safe, but sometimes the wold just works against us. All we can do is enjoy what we have, when we have it. You never know when something or someone may be taken away.

Comment

That sucks Hope you deal with it okay.

Thing is I don't condone Drunk Driving..... Seems like that's what happened.. This is why I will NEVER drink or drive OR go with someone that has been drinking.

Hope everything turns out ok

Comment

Damn, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your cousin. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. The loss of someone close is a terrible thing to have to go through. I am sorry to hear this.
                    Last edited by Father Time; 04-16-2008, 11:25 PM.
                    3 CB's gone....
                    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

that sucks to hear man. my condolences to you and your family.
                      Originally posted by deevergote.
                      And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

MY condolences as well. That's harsh.
                        Opal Metallic Green '92 LX 2dr manual, 181k miles, '94 prelude VTEC wheels for summer (steelies with snow tires for winter), Omni-power struts/springs, and other junk

Comment

Thank you everyone for your kind words and condolences during this tough time.....its greatly appreciated. Enjoy life but be careful out there.
                          無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

I appreciate you sharing the real-world reminder on how fragile life is and my prayers are with you and your family.
                            HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

My condolences for this great loss to the world.
                              My prayers and thoughts will be with you in these most trying times.

Comment

Working...
                              X