Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We'll probably meet up then all roll up there, if it even happens.
    Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
    Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
    Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
    Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
      wow Eli you sound kinda negative no we need to get some thing going it's been a while since the Oregon crew got together , course we are not a very big group
      needing a new project got rid of bagged S10 going back to Honda's

Comment

I'm 100% down for the meet....Until then I need an alt....Anyone got an extra lying around? I don't care what its off of as I do not have my ps hooked up, and its time for a new belt anyways, so pulley size doesn't matter

My ride:
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=143916

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
          oh com on eli, be positive, lets do this, there are more members coming out of the woodwork here. big or small its a meet, gtg and bs about cars right..

mysticude: i agree with you, im new to the cb's but hey i am hella down for this. oregon has alot of nicer accords but seems like no one is aprt of the site. lets get er done and get this meet organzied right after the polls close.

accordict: gartners is the shit, they have bomb as meats... im 100% down for the meet also, and i may be able to get you an alt, my buddy has one in portland, and ill be up there on the 10th i beleave

Comment

accordict: gartners is the shit, they have bomb as meats... im 100% down for the meet also, and i may be able to get you an alt, my buddy has one in portland, and ill be up there on the 10th i beleave[/QUOTE]

Pm'd (just in case you don't look at the top, like I have done b4)

My ride:

Comment

Anyone interested in an almost complete rear disc swap? Radiator? F22 turbo manifold? Engine mounts? I gotta empty out the garage asap!

Comment

I still need a frount mount... I know thats not gonna take up a whole bunch of room....Bring it to meet?

My ride:

Comment

Originally posted by accordict View Post
                  I still need a frount mount... I know thats not gonna take up a whole bunch of room....Bring it to meet?
                  Yeah just remind me

Comment

Sup guys, well im not from oregon but i was told some of you guys find the 92-93 fogs? pm me if you have some or know anyone who do. got cash on hand pm with price including shipping

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
                    When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by 91hondaaccordlx View Post
                      well 2 nights ago, me and my girl and kids were kicked out of where we were living, with her mom, and now were kinda homeless for the time being. i was threatend with a bat with my daughter in my arms so we were kicked out over her mom getting into mine and my girlsd arguement. so on wedsday i gotta go see mmy po for an emergancy appt and find out what my ooptions are, may see if i can get a transfer back up to pdx fr the time being but i may get pv'd for getting kicked out even tho i wasnt a part of the fight i was the subject, i should have called the police but we didnt.
                      Originally posted by 91hondaaccordlx
                      you may not care, but it has to do with me and others coming to the meet, if i dont go 3 others arent coming, they most likely wont come unless im going, and considering what happened with my entire family, including my kids, and i this is like your first post in this thread that i seen, i been posting on this meet for a while. you dont like my bs, dont read it. cuz in all honesty its not bs, your just not respectful.
                      Section quoted and pasted.

I moved this post as not to be a dick or anything but it is in a way not relavent to the actual meet. I am sorry to hear that this has happened to you and your family. That is a harsh thing especially considering you had your daughter in your arms at that.
                      Last edited by Father Time; 04-26-2010, 12:20 PM.
                      3 CB's gone....
                      1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by accordict View Post
                        I'm 100% down for the meet....Until then I need an alt....Anyone got an extra lying around? I don't care what its off of as I do not have my ps hooked up, and its time for a new belt anyways, so pulley size doesn't matter
                        PM'ed

Comment

SOLD!!!

Thats right- the Accord I purchased in 2001 with 72k I have finally sold. $1400.

235k, 10th Anniversary in Frost White, APEXi WS v1.0, short ram, blackout headlights, corner lights, and bumper lights.

As a eulogy, please enjoy this vid of the car from 2006: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyVDaj1dz-w

Take care, old friend.
                          Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                          2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                          2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                          2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

why would you do such a thing?

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
                              why would you do such a thing?
                              Who? Me? Lost interest. It had been sitting in a garage for over two years, and only 44 miles put on it in that time. Was going to keep it for when my 14 year old turns 16, but due to the laundry list of issues (power steering rack, leaking dizzy, leaking ps pump, discharged freon, bad oil pressure switch, bad shocks, bad brakes all around, dull paint, peeling tint, and time for a timing belt and water pump) it was time to go..

Besides, I also have an AWD Escape, super cushy LeSabre, and lifted Comanche to drive.
                              Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                              2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                              2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                              2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDianate View Post
                                Who? Me? Lost interest. It had been sitting in a garage for over two years, and only 44 miles put on it in that time. Was going to keep it for when my 14 year old turns 16, but due to the laundry list of issues (power steering rack, leaking dizzy, leaking ps pump, discharged freon, bad oil pressure switch, bad shocks, bad brakes all around, dull paint, peeling tint, and time for a timing belt and water pump) it was time to go..

Besides, I also have an AWD Escape, super cushy LeSabre, and lifted Comanche to drive.
                                all those issues sound like weaksauce bro...... if u loved it a couple hundo to fix it shoulda been nothin tho. but congrats onthe sale i suppose....

Comment

Working...
                                X