X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

How bout them Seahawks.....

Comment

I want to say I took that pic of Sean.....Because he was in the "Asian" isle at Haggens near Deception pass. wonder how that man has been? Shit.....any old members still around?

Drove by Russ yesterday near ballinger way, his CB is still looking nice. Makes me want to buy another one. miss me old maroon one
        3 CB's gone....
        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

I met sean once back in... must have been back in 04 at Russ' house for a meet. I went with Joser d112crzy. I can't remember the guy's name that had a 240x. Super cool dude though. Good times.

Comment

Hey guys, I don't get on much anymore as it's not very mobile friendly but I do creep thru occasionally.

Anyone who's still trying to attend meets should check out the Facebook group NWAccords, we still have monthly meets and are planning big weekend camping meets for spring and summer along with the NWPreludes

8 Accords so far:
            '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
            '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
            (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by 90EX View Post
              I met sean once back in... must have been back in 04 at Russ' house for a meet. I went with Joser d112crzy. I can't remember the guy's name that had a 240x. Super cool dude though. Good times.
              That is Cory (blackice). He is a pretty cool guy. Joser (Jose) is out in Spokane now with his wife and daughter.

Seems as not too many NW'ners come on this board anymore or have moved on....

Sucks being old. lol
              3 CB's gone....
              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Yea its been a while since this place was active.. well like I said theres a few meets coming up, Nate and myself are trying to keep the scene alive! Were mainly on Facebook but we've also got NWAccord.com/NWPAC.com

Anyone that wants to join in the spring meet is planned for May 29th at Nehalem State Park in Oregon and is a weekend camping trip! All Accords and Preludes welcome

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Getting old dose suck....
                  My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

oh man, I havent been on here in the longest time so i figured ill check where the nwpac is gonna be this year, of course its a million miles away

I doubt I'll ever make one of these meets being sooooooo damn far away
                      Ya'll should hold one in central/southern oregon so I can actually make one and share in the fun!

Comment

I don't know what you're complaining about lol these orEgon meets are a five or six hour drive for me.. You should be able to make it to the spring meet no problem that's about the closest will get to you and we plan on doing that yearly

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Dude it's a 8-10 hour drive one way for me, that's not something I do to often lol
                          Let alone on a shoestring budget lol. I'll just be going to form fest in idaho from now on, and small local meets, only bummer is there's very few cb's near here, they're mostly rockin rice and callin everything "JDM"

Is there gonna be a summer meet? Maybe if I start saving now I could make the gas/food money haha
                          Last edited by CB7DX420; 05-28-2015, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Summer meet in Mid-August @ Alder Lake, Rocky Point Campground! Gonna be a pretty epic meet, gonna have the whole campground to ourselves and even have a Dyno rented!

Cost will be roughly 130$ for the weekend including the site and a dyno run as well as some schwagg

Stay tuned for the official announcement

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Anyone in the wenatchee area?? Such as moses, Othello, Tri cities??

Comment

Haven't been on the forum forever. Anyone still active on here?
                                Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                                Project 240SX
                                Originally posted by chillin943
                                anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                                Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Working...
                                X