This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so did anyone else hear about jose.
    and the fact that he works at McDonalds?

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
      so did anyone else hear about jose.
      and the fact that he works at McDonalds?
      yup, didnt you work at a burger joint? At least he is working..

What happened to buying an evo?
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
        yup, didnt you work at a burger joint? At least he is working..

What happened to buying an evo?
        i did for two years. lol.

and i had to buy a new tool cart and chest and set of tools for my new job.
        so that set me back a bit.
        but im collecting

Comment

i worked for mcds back in 06. was a manager.

Comment

What's wrong with McDonalds? At least he has a yob and making some money.

Plus, he get's half off food right?
            3 CB's gone....
            1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

I'd be willing to bet he 'hustles' to get 100% off food.

Comment

Originally posted by kelton View Post
                me now I am in spokane. When I drove the rx7 over I blew a radiator hose in bumb fuck egypt. I was tempted to call you lol. But I just waited like 4 hours for my girl to bring me a new one lol.
                are you living in spokane??? i thought i was the only one over here

Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #41

92 ex 5spd

Comment

I might be in jail that weekend. If no one hears from me Friday night or Saturday, I'm probably in jail.

And yeah, I got a yob at McD's. Had to finally put my pride aside. I start work on Wed.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                    I might be in jail that weekend.

Really? I though your attorney said otherwise?
                    3 CB's gone....
                    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Well, nothing is set in stone yet. Speaking of attorney, I gotta call him.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by 92_EX_Ninja View Post
                        are you living in spokane??? i thought i was the only one over here
                        just moved here lol. Been here for about 4 weeks

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                        New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
                          lmao, people throw ideas out...and then you get the typical "well..if theres one in tacoma/seattle".

dont like the meets? Come up with ur own and see if people show up.

i dont care where it is... as long as its around sept 12-13th ish...
                          lol, The place i go theres never any cb7. Theres three guys on here that show up there and i havent seen any of them there, and im on probation so i cant leave the state for one and two i work in the afternoon. Im only off wens and thurs, so im sorry if i am asking if theres one near bye. You guys come to me if you wanna be that way. Ive atlest got an keg so if you dont show up... i will be to hammerd to care... so where and when is there something going on that i can atlest show up two?

why dose it seem like theres never anything around i can go to its so irratateing
                          My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Where do you go?

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

bremerton tacobell wens nights theres an import meet there every wensday night. Sometimes its pretty big other times theres only like 15, 20 cars there but theres a shit load of egs. Its kinda anoying they usaly meet around night fall and no there not there to go out raceing. Thats why the cops dont bugg us to leave. We just chill there and show off our rides but i realy wanna see some cbs. Get some ideas. Id rather see cars in person then see them on here, just becuse you miss an lot of details when your just looking at pics....
                              My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Working...
                              X