*****07 NW Summer Meet*****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*****07 NW Summer Meet*****

Yo, I had a pretty good time at my first CB7Tuner meet on Sunday. What's the plan for a summer meet? Since my car is stocker than stock- I'll let you aftermarket-master guys figure it out. I think somewhere on the water would be cool, assuming it would be sunny.

-pax
    Seattle, WA

The canucks are setting up a large honda meet up in Vancity I'm thinking that would be sweet for our summer meet

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

yeah to be honest, i would trek up to there end of the woods for a meet! that and to stop by their local Honda dealership.

Or were we thinking of something smaller just for us NW guys and keeping it local? BBQs are always fun!
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Dude, Canadian BBQ FTW!

I'd be down for the drive that would be cool.
        3 CB's gone....
        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by tresexohcb
          The canucks are setting up a large honda meet up in Vancity I'm thinking that would be sweet for our summer meet
          Ya, I want to go up to Canada....
          1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

I wanna go to canada so i can get some sweet cigars!
            H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
              I wanna go to canada so i can get some sweet cigars!
              Were you feeling alright at hooters? You looked a little tired toward the end. Then again you did have a hell of roll home.
              3 CB's gone....
              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

dude me and juan both had a hell of a trek back home lol. we'd both be driving all day just to get to canada..but it'd be fun for a weekend thing or something.

Comment

Originally posted by slammedEX
                  dude me and juan both had a hell of a trek back home lol. we'd both be driving all day just to get to canada..but it'd be fun for a weekend thing or something.
                  A weekend, hell ya....that'd be cool.
                  1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

id make it at least an over night thing! van is FUN!
                    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

i live closest to vancouver w00t
                      Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                      Project 240SX
                      Originally posted by chillin943
                      anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                      Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

well...

im def gunna be hittin up the summer meet, no doubt in my mind. I live in anacortes, if anyone needs room and board then my house is open to all CB7 tuner family members. So just throwin it out there for the troopers. Not to mention I could invite the lady with the pink and black and a bunch of her friends for the evening. Very nice, make sexy time yes?

Steven
                        MadLab Racing
                        Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
                          Were you feeling alright at hooters? You looked a little tired toward the end. Then again you did have a hell of roll home.
                          Yes hella tired, Good thing the final i had on monday went good, and my other two tests!
                          H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

A meet in CAN sounds good to me... with the exception of we all have to get our passports updated... geh.

-pax
                            Seattle, WA

Comment

Passports aren't needed to cross the border by car til 2008.

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

Working...
                              X