West Coast Meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Formula-ONE View Post
    umad? lets be realistic... when the majority thinks of vegas, they think of gambling, drinking, fancy hotels, partying. other than that you guys have "a lake" and a speedway. so tell me brah... what is there to do? I can name a million things better to do in socal. when i see the majority of peoples pictures on their vegas trip, i see fancy hotels, drinks, parties. cause all the other shit can be done in socal.

1. LA (hollywood, universal studios, downtown LA)
    2. cruises off malibu like on previous meets.
    3. santa monica (the peer, the nice mall, venice beach down the street)
    4. san diego (sea world, coronado, gaslamp distric, sd zoo, wild animal park)
    5. six flags (thrill rides rather than those bs crap at the hotels where you pay ridiculous prices for)
    6. disneyland, knotts berry farm
    7. nice beaches
    8. endless mountain roads
    9. better weather
    10. better weather
    11. the list fucking goes on.

its better for a bunch of local guys to accommodate 1 person rather than 1 person try to accommodate a bunch of people.
    dude, trust me, theres alot more shit to do in vegas besides comparing it to SOCAL...you have to explore...fuk the hotels and shit and the lake to!

Comment

Originally posted by pedroalcala View Post
      dude, trust me, theres alot more shit to do in vegas besides comparing it to SOCAL...you have to explore...fuk the hotels and shit and the lake to!
      then fucking tell us what is there when you say there is more to vegas. i gave you a fraction of a fraction of the list.

Comment

I don't want to go to a meet and then have to hunt for some obscure fun thing to do in the middle of the dessert.
        ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Formula-ONE View Post
          then fucking tell us what is there when you say there is more to vegas. i gave you a fraction of a fraction of the list.
          i agree, i have only been to the strip in Vegas, don;t know of anything else to do lol
          Originally posted by scudweiser
          it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
          Originally posted by deevergote
          Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

I vote socal! It was a pretty badass time for the meet last year!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=91030 <--MY RIDE!
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=140230 <--MY ongoing ENGINE BUILD!..

Comment

well thats what i want bro, but some members think that is just for drinking and hoes....there alot to do here in vegas besides just dicking around like that!!

i'll be main head on this vegas meet, but members have to agree with this...but this will be i guess in the mid weeks of june or something.....
              i remembered you trying to have a meet in vegas and nobody wanted to go there lol. like the other guy said there is much more things to do in socal. You can't compare socal to vegas. its like apples and oranges.

As if you don't know yet, huge meets are usually manned by someone whose 1. been doing it, 2. credible, or 3. most guys know of. And honestly, NOOOBODY knows you here, and you mainly poke your head on this neck of the woods when you want a meet. I don't even know your name...i dont think anyone here even knows your name lol. Maybe it's pedro just by looking at your sn, but maybe you just like to be called pedro. who knows?

Meets usually last 3-5hrs. Usually just require one day. After that we're good for a few months. That's already a lot to be honest.

You're pretty much asking these guys to spend a grip of money on gas, book a hotel (unless they're crazy enough to go back home), bake in the heat (depending on when the date is which is most likely summer), spend more money on food, spend money on whatever activities etc etc etc...
              Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 04-15-2011, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                i remembered you trying to have a meet in vegas and nobody wanted to go there lol. like the other guy said there is much more things to do in socal. You can't compare socal to vegas. its like apples and oranges.

As if you don't know yet, huge meets are usually manned by someone whose 1. been doing it, 2. credible, or 3. most guys know of. And honestly, NOOOBODY knows you here, and you mainly poke your head on this neck of the woods when you want a meet.

Meets usually last 3-5hrs. Usually just require one day. After that we're good for a few months. That's already a lot to be honest.

You're pretty much asking these guys to spend a grip of money on gas, book a hotel (unless they're crazy enough to go back home), bake in the heat (depending on when the date is which is most likely summer), spend more money on food, spend money on whatever activities etc etc etc...
                fuk...well i just want to get a meet some how...the reason i want them to come to vegas is because there only 5 or 6 cbt here....maybe i was just thinking out of my ass...but dosent matter...

but, hopefully, there can actually be a west coast meet. somehow...

Comment

fuk...well i just want to get a meet some how...the reason i want them to come to vegas is because there only 5 or 6 cbt here....maybe i was just thinking out of my ass...but dosent matter...

but, hopefully, there can actually be a west coast meet. somehow...
                  well that doesn't help that you don't even know how many cb7s there are. you're better off telling those guys to come to socal instead. I have friends that used to live in vegas and they say its boring as fuck there.

if you want to set up a meet, then set up a meet. nobody is stopping you. we're just saying its too much to set up a meet in vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                    well that doesn't help that you don't even know how many cb7s there are. you're better off telling those guys to come to socal instead. I have friends that used to live in vegas and they say its boring as fuck there.

if you want to set up a meet, then set up a meet. nobody is stopping you. we're just saying its too much to set up a meet in vegas.
                    there is about 5 or so dude....that i know off....
                    idk, i realy want to set up a west coast meet or somewhat.
                    or at least just the majority of guys and meet up in LA area or san diego...

anyways, on to the meet!

i was thinking it should be some were around the San diego area...
                    all comments are welcome...

Comment

Santa Monica!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stence2028 View Post
                        Santa Monica!!!
                        kewl. But we need a defenate date!

im gonna try to get votes..

either:

Santa monica
                        san diego ( maybe around escondido or something)
                        or encenitas!

Comment

Santa Monica
                          1.Stence2028

Comment

escondido had my vote. i think its fair half way poiint.

Comment

Originally posted by stence2028 View Post
                              Santa Monica
                              1.Stence2028

i made a poll BTW....i want this meet to be held in june or so!

Comment

santa monica is a good place
                                lot of fun things to do
                                and its kind of a halfway point for almost all of so-cal

90 accord lx
                                form > function

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X