West Coast Meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
    Why Santa Monica? Most people vote there because it's less than an hour drive. What am I saying anyways. I probably work. Lol. If on a Sunday, I'm game. But not santa Monica.
    because the first santa monica meet was the last cb7tuner meet I went to.

I think it came up again because the last major meet was in Santa Monica. You could stand around and stare at cars and other dudes anywhere, but when the meet is over you can at least cruise around and find something fun to do in Santa Monica.

Comment

Santa Monica sounds good man, if not we can mob disney lol
      Originally posted by scudweiser
      it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

Originally posted by pedroalcala View Post
        That lot is also right next to Santa Monica PD
        ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
          That lot is also right next to Santa Monica PD
          oh sheet... might want to set up a new location
          it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
          Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

You guys willing to drive around on gas that's almost $5 a gallon? Think of the gas you'll use just to get to the meet. I go to see the cars...I drive all day. How many major car events do the cars drive up and down the streets? You want to do that I can get us into a local Christmas parade.

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
            New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
            My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

Hay we should meet up at the LA Sports Arena parking and then we all cruise to Santa Monica as a cb7 convoy.just a thought

Comment

las vegas! cuz I dont know where the others are

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by stence2028 View Post
                  Hay we should meet up at the LA Sports Arena parking and then we all cruise to Santa Monica as a cb7 convoy.just a thought
                  it would be way easier for those of us that live south of LA to meet at santa monica tho

Comment

I like the Santa Monica idea, but I do see parking as a major issue. plus me and PD don't mix
                    1991 Sedan

click image for MRT
                    -Nava

Comment

i like how last time vegas guys didnt show up. im just saying...
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                        i like how last time vegas guys didnt show up. im just saying...
                        It's more like. "I like how the socal guys hosted the meet but only 2 of them were willing to hang out with the (out of town) guest until the very end."

I was actually dissapointed in that. Especially coming from local guys. To add a lil fuel to my flame, I drove all the way from sd and was able to accomidate the guest....even at an area I'm not familiar with.

If these people from cities afar are willing to take the time to drive down and stay a few days, atleast the socal guys can spend one whole day with these people to give them a great socal experience.

I'm just sayin...

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                          It's more like. "I like how the socal guys hosted the meet but only 2 of them were willing to hang out with the (out of town) guest until the very end."

I was actually dissapointed in that. Especially coming from local guys. To add a lil fuel to my flame, I drove all the way from sd and was able to accomidate the guest....even at an area I'm not familiar with.

If these people from cities afar are willing to take the time to drive down and stay a few days, atleast the socal guys can spend one whole day with these people to give them a great socal experience.

I'm just sayin...
                          yea but they are going for the meet, not to tour around a bunch of foreigners. two socal guys came to norcal and we didnt show them around

norcal is kinda boring now that i think of it but i like kicking it here, it's chill.
                          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I wouldn't really say NorCal is boring, there's a lot to see and do here. We have beaches too, great coastal roads and mountain roads too. Everything else in between as well. I'd put a vote in for NorCal for an all Cal/West coast meet. We're much closer to the Northwest guys.

Comment

Working...
                            X