Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by bmxicansd
    Awww Not a problem.. My Beater was actually on the lift right behind yours last week.. But yeah @ries worked on your car for a bit and was tripping out how clean your motor was. glad you liked the Install, I went on a test drive with them and it pulled nice for a H23..
    I saw you on the White board in there, I like the chariot you were riding. I need to get BARed but I might be down at the shop again the transmission isnt feeling 100% I think its the wiring, just a loose connection. I will call Gabe in a few days if it keeps up. I fealt sorry for them, they had to fix so much BS that Hookups did. Anyways I will keeps you guys updated, I need to make a members ride.

    "Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.

    Click Me

    Comment


      201whp and 212 ft lbs trq

      Apexi|HKS|Cusco|Eibach|Bilstien|Momo|

      92 ex-T sold
      94 z28 M6 sold
      89 turbo targa white package supra sold
      92 SW20 MR2 sold

      03 Impreza WRX

      Comment


        and no cat

        Apexi|HKS|Cusco|Eibach|Bilstien|Momo|

        92 ex-T sold
        94 z28 M6 sold
        89 turbo targa white package supra sold
        92 SW20 MR2 sold

        03 Impreza WRX

        Comment


          Originally posted by NorcoAccord
          I saw you on the White board in there, I like the chariot you were riding. I need to get BARed but I might be down at the shop again the transmission isnt feeling 100% I think its the wiring, just a loose connection. I will call Gabe in a few days if it keeps up. I fealt sorry for them, they had to fix so much BS that Hookups did. Anyways I will keeps you guys updated, I need to make a members ride.
          nice man. yeah they do great work over at JDMC. i'm in chino as jed stated and JDMC is way in oceanside (been to their dyno day, pretty cool). glad the car is alive and well!

          nice number jay! sick with it!
          1cor10:31
          - 92 LX coupe
          - 96 EX wagon (sold)

          Comment


            Originally posted by NorcoAccord
            I saw you on the White board in there, I like the chariot you were riding. I need to get BARed but I might be down at the shop again the transmission isnt feeling 100% I think its the wiring, just a loose connection. I will call Gabe in a few days if it keeps up. I fealt sorry for them, they had to fix so much BS that Hookups did. Anyways I will keeps you guys updated, I need to make a members ride.
            You must be talking about @ries's masterpiece.. lol.. Yeah if your having problems Gabe will take care of it.. Sorry to hear about Hookups screwing you over..

            Originally posted by youngJAY
            201whp and 212 ft lbs trq
            Congrats Jay.. Keep them numbers coming..


            Originally posted by timmy0tool
            nice man. yeah they do great work over at JDMC. i'm in chino as jed stated and JDMC is way in oceanside (been to their dyno day, pretty cool). glad the car is alive and well!
            nice number jay! sick with it!
            Yup first time i saw his beautiful car and met the Famous Timmy was at the JDMC Dyno Day..
            Header Whorage and Official Part out sale.

            Official Garage Sale Thread

            http://jdmconcepts.com/ Head porting specialist..

            Comment


              Was a little disappointed that I didn't have time to put the RE30s on last night. I'm praying to God I'll be able to do it tonight. Wish I could bounce from work early. Haha!
              Raceline USA

              Comment





                Ok I took a lot of pictures here are just a few, anyways I hope you guys enjoy

                "Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.

                Click Me

                Comment


                  Originally posted by JDMxCB7
                  Was a little disappointed that I didn't have time to put the RE30s on last night. I'm praying to God I'll be able to do it tonight. Wish I could bounce from work early. Haha!
                  I wasn't sure what RE30s are, so i looked it up and the wheels look nice, what color are they?

                  "Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.

                  Click Me

                  Comment


                    all new rotors and pads waiting install on friday, plus all new fluid......... it seems like days off never get to be days off....... should get my pass airbag next week so I can finish my SE dash swap, and also got a new rear bumper from ecology...... trying to make a salvaged car whole and complete is FUN

                    Comment


                      sweet! 2 cams > 1
                      FA1
                      355

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater
                        sweet! 2 cams > 1
                        what kind

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by cb9tuner
                          what kind

                          I think he was referring to NorcoAccord's H23A3.... 2 cams > SOHC

                          Sold, but not forgotten.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by bacal36
                            I think he was referring to NorcoAccord's H23A3.... 2 cams > SOHC
                            probably two cams are better, but you know whats even better then that, two cams and vtec. I miss my h22 but I have the head so a h23 is in the future.
                            Originally posted by 90accords
                            all new rotors and pads waiting install on friday, plus all new fluid......... it seems like days off never get to be days off....... should get my pass airbag next week so I can finish my SE dash swap, and also got a new rear bumper from ecology...... trying to make a salvaged car whole and complete is FUN
                            if you want to go for a drive i know the pick a part of the 60 and pyrite always has like 3 to 4 accords in better shape then my car.
                            Last edited by NorcoAccord; 03-27-2008, 03:09 AM.

                            "Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.

                            Click Me

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by NorcoAccord
                              probably two cams are better, but you know whats even better then that, two cams and vtec. I miss my h22 but I have the head so a h23 is in the future.
                              Just curious why you didn't start with H23 Vtec?
                              Header Whorage and Official Part out sale.

                              Official Garage Sale Thread

                              http://jdmconcepts.com/ Head porting specialist..

                              Comment


                                dang i returned my stock hood back on the car, seibon carbon fiber hood might be going for sale to help fund the new project.

                                leo's starter just went out so i need one. anyone got a 5-speed starter? OEM honda only please!
                                1cor10:31
                                - 92 LX coupe
                                - 96 EX wagon (sold)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X