Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GHOST 2.2
    replied
    i had this gut feeling that when you posted it would either be for sale or its sold. LOL. good luck with the sale dude.

another og moving on.

Leave a comment:

• bacal36
    replied
    It's for sale.

Leave a comment:

• lordoja
    replied
    Originally posted by cb7rush View Post
    I dont think its your pump..it would be leaking

I tried a different ecu and the same..
    i hate my car lol.

hm, faulty sensor?

Leave a comment:

• cb7rush
    replied
    I dont think its your pump..it would be leaking

I tried a different ecu and the same..

Leave a comment:

• lordoja
    replied
    I tried that as a possibility so i doubke checked the wires to the o2 and they were good.
    hm... maybe the car just simply don't like the O2 lol.

So i guess its not the gasket on mine, took off the t-stat and i'm rolling like that... which leads me to think its the bloody pump >:[

Leave a comment:

• cb7rush
    replied
    I tried that as a possibility so i doubke checked the wires to the o2 and they were good.

Leave a comment:

• lordoja
    replied
    I installed a downpipe that has been reinforced..sits close to the pan and doesnt rub so far and im having an issue.

I recently got a new o2 sensor and my car rejects it. I put my old o2 back on and the car runs fine. But as soon as i put the new one in it runs like shit. I thought it was the o2 sensor so i swapped it out again and still the same. So for now in running my old one. Any suggestions? Btw theyre denso sensors.
    i had this problem with mine too, i had to switch the wires around for it to work something to do with the hot wire being in the wrong spot so the car thinks the O2 isn't working..well cus it isn't lol. I don't have the paper of what cable goes where. I can try to get a pic of it tomorrow though.

Leave a comment:

• cb7rush
    replied
    I installed a downpipe that has been reinforced..sits close to the pan and doesnt rub so far and im having an issue.

I recently got a new o2 sensor and my car rejects it. I put my old o2 back on and the car runs fine. But as soon as i put the new one in it runs like shit. I thought it was the o2 sensor so i swapped it out again and still the same. So for now in running my old one. Any suggestions? Btw theyre denso sensors.

Leave a comment:

• benjerman112
    replied
    Originally posted by benjerman112 View Post
    Took mine to the dealer the other day needed rotors possibility a clutch master cylinder or slave cylinder and their going to see if they can find whats killing the battery.

That bill should be fun.

UPDATE

I got the rotors, and they said they found the drain on the battery.
    The clutch was discontinued so i'll have to get one from the junkyard, and their gonna replace the motor for the seatbelt.

Leave a comment:

• jhondayaaj
    replied
    Originally posted by lordoja View Post
    I'm leaving for a couple weeks next month might just drop it off with you lol
    In up for it. Lmk.

Leave a comment:

• lordoja
    replied
    Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
    I don't mind working on your car for a small fee. Lmk.
    I'm leaving for a couple weeks next month might just drop it off with you lol

Leave a comment:

• jhondayaaj
    replied
    Originally posted by lordoja View Post
    i am about to light mine on fire -_-
    so after fixing the head gasket and all that fancy shit... it overheated on me today AGAIN, just as i was pulling up at home, the overflow hose was spewing steam like it was going out of style lol, so im all out of ideas now...
    I don't mind working on your car for a small fee. Lmk.

Leave a comment:

• cb7rush
    replied
    I like the look walter

Leave a comment:

• CB7=91
    replied
    Decided to get some wheels. Since I haven't done nothing to the wagon in a really long time. Here some cell phone pictures.

Leave a comment:

• lordoja
    replied
    Your cap is bad and the cool temp sensor might not be turning your fans on..
    imma go get a new cap today, you mean that little nipple thing on the head right? or the fan temp sensor where i jump the connectors to keep the fan running? oh this is what happened when i bleed the system today

http://youtu.be/MaEbCFHjSzs
    Last edited by lordoja; 10-15-2012, 07:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X