Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    wow. that looks good!


    CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

    Comment


      lol alright sir timmy its quite nice tho lol .. i need to go get some coils lol .. iswear everybodys pockets are deeper than mine right now lol i cant even afford to do my tranny swap lol.. oh does anyone know anybody sellin parts so i can shimmy my way to finish my 5 speed swap

      ..."CLASSIK"-CB790 ex... {UNDEFINED}My Classy but Sick (Classik) Black on Black Members Ride Thread

      Comment


        Originally posted by timmy0tool
        thanks guys! the suspension was from joey's wagon, omnipower street coilovers. i tweaked it just a tad for a softer ride and a TINY bit lower to swallow the 40-series tires . pretty much a 3" drop popeyeamac.
        Leo's CB7 looks dope man. How about yours? Anything new?
        Raceline USA

        Comment


          Damn tim your just working it for Leo, , question though why install the omni's when you had the tein's? Joey said the omni's are weren't very smooth daily driver wise, but are they better than the tein's you had?
          Last edited by dwnhillCB791; 05-05-2008, 09:27 PM.
          Socal Alliance Represent

          Go Cry

          Comment


            Damn Tim, Leo's ride looks clean as fnck... Damn I want those coilovers, been ONLY LOOKIN for some. Susp. b4 rims 4 me.

            Comment


              Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818
              Damn Tim, Leo's ride looks clean as fnck... Damn I want those coilovers, been ONLY LOOKIN for some. Susp. b4 rims 4 me.
              That's the way to do it foo, a lowered cb sets off tight rims much better than at stock height. Better to have the susp you want then later decide on the rims.
              Socal Alliance Represent

              Go Cry

              Comment


                Originally posted by dwnhillCB791
                That's the way to do it foo, a lowered cb sets off tight rims much better than at stock height. Better to have the susp you want then later decide on the rims.
                yea, i know...it looks like iII be rollin on steelies for while though, cuz after my suspension, gonna be rear disc conv...

                Comment


                  Originally posted by timmy0tool
                  leo got some new footwork, or at least better footwork. thanks to joey for the hookup!

                  nice, looking good. there's another seattle silver in the house.
                  The beginning of a new era............................
                  165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                  184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by dwnhillCB791
                    Damn tim your just working it for Leo, , question though why install the omni's when you had the tein's? Joey said the omni's are weren't very smooth daily driver wise, but are they better than the tein's you had?
                    yeah leo's got me finding/working in parts for her. anything to make her love driving her car even more makes it all worth it.

                    omnipower IMHO is superior over any tein as far as user design and preference in what i'm looking for in a coilover system. tein has dampering, ride height, EDFC, etc but if you can't slam the car at the same time i don't bother with it. tein's "recommend" a 2" drop MAX for best travel and use. anything lower will kill suspension travel on the basics. now tein has updated their designs to include separate height adjustment independent from spring/preload adjustment which is what omnipower already did but at over half the cost. i can go on and on but you get the point.

                    i'm not knocking on tein, they are an awsome suspension company with great products. they just don't suit my needs and most importantly budget.
                    1cor10:31
                    - 92 LX coupe
                    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by JDMxCB7
                      Leo's CB7 looks dope man. How about yours? Anything new?
                      thanks guys for the complements on leo's ride. i'll be sure to pass it along to her. matt nothing is new on my car unfortunately. i just changed it's oil which i should have done after horse thief but i hardly drive her anyway. i put on about 2000 miles only since NOVEMBER at her last oil change. she should be ready to go at the end of this month for streets of willow. get ready man!!!
                      1cor10:31
                      - 92 LX coupe
                      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by timmy0tool
                        thanks guys for the complements on leo's ride. i'll be sure to pass it along to her. matt nothing is new on my car unfortunately. i just changed it's oil which i should have done after horse thief but i hardly drive her anyway. i put on about 2000 miles only since NOVEMBER at her last oil change. she should be ready to go at the end of this month for streets of willow. get ready man!!!
                        Yeah, I changed my oil a couple of days after HTM. I'm so pumped about SOW man! I'm ready to hit the corners again. I should have a new pair of glasses this time so no more having trouble with putting them into my helmet anymore. Lol! I have few new goodies and should be getting a bucket seat soon.
                        Raceline USA

                        Comment


                          Is willow springs something u can watch from somewhere. kinda wanna be a spectator...I wanna see the teg N cb battle it out.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818
                            Is willow springs something u can watch from somewhere. kinda wanna be a spectator...I wanna see the teg N cb battle it out.
                            Yup. Of course you can come and watch. There were bleachers at HTM, so there has to be somewhere you can watch at SOW.
                            Raceline USA

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by JDMxCB7
                              Yup. Of course you can come and watch. There were bleachers at HTM, so there has to be somewhere you can watch at SOW.
                              You guys are going on Saturday right? I completely forgot to update you on the price, but my friend wasn't sure if you could get the discount since he was going on Sunday.

                              There are benches to sit around and watch at sow, but I'd recommend a canopy to sit under because it gets hot. There is a 10 dollar fee to get into the track though.

                              Comment


                                I Got My Car Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                "Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.

                                Click Me

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X