Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by timmy0tool
    yeah i just filled up at 15gal and did 436miles on 87 octane. cost me $60 though . 28mpg baby! nice josue!
    You run 87 on the H22?
    Raceline USA

Comment

i just did 376 mostly freeway until the light came on.

13.4 gallons x 4.09 on 91 = 55 dollars

Comment

When they do make that announcement on how we are short on oil, ill make sure I grab myself a H22...just to say I have one.worthless then.

Comment

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818
          When they do make that announcement on how we are short on oil, ill make sure I grab myself a H22...just to say I have one.worthless then.

Hopefully it will only cost a buck by then.

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
            yeah i just filled up at 15gal and did 436miles on 87 octane. cost me $60 though . 28mpg baby! nice josue!
            I'm assuming this is in the 5th gen? Thats not bad at all, 15 gallons of gas will get me about 270 miles. Light turns on somewhere in the range of 300-320 miles.

I've cut back my driving to about 100-120 miles a week in the sc, and the rest of the time I take whatever other car is at home, so I don't have to pay for gas.

Comment

Damn you gas prices!

Hitting VTEC a lot will net me about 250 per tank

No vtec and conservative driving - 330 per tank.

Going to seafoam the H22 soon. Oil change for sure, and measurements will be taken after that.

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

gas prices phewwwwwww! im glad i give people rides lol free gas

..."CLASSIK"-CB790 ex... {UNDEFINED}My Classy but Sick (Classik) Black on Black Members Ride Thread

Comment

I just filled up right now, gas light not on yet but needle at E. Cost me 57.33 for 13.818 gallons of 91, drove 368 miles since the last fill up. 26.63mpg mostly all city, hit vtec twice I think.

My swap thread
                  Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by bacal36
                    Damn you gas prices!

Hitting VTEC a lot will net me about 250 per tank

No vtec and conservative driving - 330 per tank.

Going to seafoam the H22 soon. Oil change for sure, and measurements will be taken after that.

do the seafoam treatment..i just did it the other day and my car gets better gas milage.

i didnt notice it until i filled up again. after filling up yesterday i drove about 114 miles and i only killed 1/4th of my tank. which i think was pretty good.

Comment

I wish I still had my Accord, shit....last time I got a full tank of gas, I paid 70 dollars....70!
                      www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

Originally posted by StickyDilJoe
                        I wish I still had my Accord, shit....last time I got a full tank of gas, I paid 70 dollars....70!
                        dang 70 dollars, shit the last time I filled up the tank on 101 it cost me 59-63 dollars, and that is on 101

Comment

shit i didnt even know it was that bad 70 and i hope thas not for the car in the sig shit thats like the same price my pops pays to fill up his 02 silverado lol

..."CLASSIK"-CB790 ex... {UNDEFINED}My Classy but Sick (Classik) Black on Black Members Ride Thread

Comment

got some wagon caliper at the yard gonna get some new rotors and 4040 prop valve
                            contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Originally posted by popeyeamac
                              shit i didnt even know it was that bad 70 and i hope thas not for the car in the sig shit thats like the same price my pops pays to fill up his 02 silverado lol
                              Yeah, it is for that car, but chances are the gas tanks are around the same size as a silverado...
                              www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

shit lol im content with just my weak ol 13 gallon lol

Comment

Working...
                                X