dei 564t
    nice man! who installed it?!
    1cor10:31
    - 92 LX coupe
    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool View Post
      nice man! who installed it?!
      gary. i always vouch for his work and plus i dont trust any other installer to do my alarm except him

Comment

Chargespeed # 3012

Going to like it more once i paint it black.

grill fits like ehh, had to move my hood latch all the way up to close the hood, lame.

The passenger eye lid broke off, was expecting at least one of them to break during shipping so I'm not bothered by it. Got a great deal, just was a pain in the ass dealing with the seller.

Comment

Nice find Wilson!!!
          14 Shot by primecb7, on Flickr

Comment

damn u wilson.. looks good man.

Comment

kinda doesn't flow well but maybe that's b/c it's not match painted. black would be better alright. nice find!
              1cor10:31
              - 92 LX coupe
              - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

wilson nice let me borrow it when you paint it

new to the cb9 is shaved down engine bay going to extend the bay harness'es where needed and repaint probably when I come back from vacation see my other thread for pics

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool View Post
                  kinda doesn't flow well but maybe that's b/c it's not match painted. black would be better alright. nice find!
                  agreed, that's why I decided to paint it black after some photoshops lol.

just some misc pics from different angles.

Originally posted by cb9tuner View Post
                  wilson nice let me borrow it when you paint it

new to the cb9 is shaved down engine bay going to extend the bay harness'es where needed and repaint probably when I come back from vacation see my other thread for pics
                  lol sure you can borrow it for 5 minutes. Nice jason, I wish I could shave my bay and do a tuck, cant wait to see the naked wagon bay.
                  Last edited by ikayto; 07-08-2008, 11:41 PM.

Comment

x2 on painting in black, looks good

for reasons ill go into later, dont be suprised to see my car for sale within the next few weeks... believe me i do not want to
                    if anyone has interest or opinions on what i should ask for it please pm me. considering trade for stock accord + cash. more info soon
                    Last edited by 2.2litrebeater; 07-09-2008, 01:32 AM.
                    FA1

Comment

damn and i remember telling you the other day that i was suprised that you have your car still.

gary you can use my car as a standing point, even though we have different mods

goods:
                      omni power coils
                      custom paint job
                      apex ws2 exhaust
                      jdm headlights
                      steering wheel
                      shortened shifter with knob
                      gauges
                      red/white tails

bads:
                      future mechanic special
                      shit load of electrical problems
                      no stereo
                      no speakers
                      dying a/c
                      rotting rubbers (bushings, mounts etc)

stock:
                      hood
                      oem lip
                      ex alloy rims

all that for 2500 (im pretty sure that guy got a good deal even when the car came with electrical problems, but im sure its gonna be a mechanic special soon)

the way i was looking at the car it was starting to become a money pit. i rather invest my money building a newer car then spending money on maintenance just to keep my car driving on the street.

even if your selling the car with some goodies, youd also have to factor in the problems that come with the car.

i remember some douche bag wanted to trade me his saturn with a rebuilt transmission

EDIT: to think of it i basically gave away a free car, the goodies alone cost more then the car itself
                      thats how the car life is.
                      Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 07-09-2008, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post

the way i was looking at the car it was starting to become a money pit. i rather invest my money building a newer car then spending money on maintenance just to keep my car driving on the street.
                        feeling that way right now too.
                        ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

When I sold my CB I got $2000 minus the cost of smog, so $1940 for a 93 coupe with 186-187k miles.

The good:
                          -New rotors and brake pads all around
                          -New tires with less then 300 miles on them
                          -Alignment done within a month
                          -Kyb gr-2 instead of blown stocks
                          -all seals in the head and timing belt side were changed
                          -Fresh oil, transmission, and coolant

The Bad:
                          -oxidized paint
                          -rear main seal leak
                          -worn rear transmission
                          -carpet in the interior was falling off the doors
                          -I was the mechanic working on the car, so a lot of shit was rigged

The first person to call about my car after I listed it on craigslist basically insulted my car over the phone and tried offering me 1200 for it saying I could never got anywhere near 2 grand. A lot of people flaked on me, but the first person that actually showed up bought the car, and it ended up selling in less than 2 days.

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
                            feeling that way right now too.
                            Say it ain't so Jhonnoy.. lol. You have had your CB almost straight out of the lot and personally I belive it has become one of the nicest on the forum and an inspiration.

Comment

blacked out the grill and added a value sport Honda emblem

honda emblem was inspired by my role model.

Comment

looks pretty good Wilson.
                                ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X